Chapter 1

Louis POV

I have to hold back the tears as we leave the stage for 1 last time.

This is the last time that I will be performing onstage with my best mates and fellow band members.

I was part of One Direction with my boyfriend Harry Styles and my best mates Niall Horan and Liam Payne.

We decided to go on a hiatus and work on our solo careers.

I couldn't hold the tears back any longer and I let them fall as we all left the stage. I could hardly make it into the dressing room, that is until I feel these familiar arms go around me and I turn to see Harry beside me with tears rolling down his cheeks as well.

We make it into the dressing where we all let our tears fall.

We have made a pact that we will still see each other every week. I know that is not going to happen though as I know Niall and Harry all have their first album in the works.

Harry said he will still make time for me but I am not so sure.

About 1 month later I finally got to see Harry for the first time since we walked off stage.

I walked into this restaurant that Harry had booked for us.

I was shown to a secluded table down the back away from the other diners who cant see me as I know some will recognise me.

I see Harry sitting there looking utterly gorgeous as he always does and it brings back how much I missed him.

We have spoken on the phone every couple of days but it's not the same.

Harry stood up and kissed my lips as I got to the table. He came round to my side of the table and held my chair out for me. I thank him for that as this is all new to me. I was the one doing that on our dates.

After we ordered we sat there talking whilst awaiting our meals.

Harry asked me how it was all going with my solo career and I told him truthfully it wasn't.

Like I had written songs but I have just been spending time with my family.

As the time came for us to go home Harry dropped a bombshell. He told me that he couldn't see me anymore as he was so busy with his career.

I walked away with tears in my eyes again.