Chapter 5

Louis POV

We got to the amusement park about 30 minutes later which turned out to be Disneyland. I turned to Harry and said babe why are we at Disneyland. I just thought it would be any random amusement park? Harry grabbed my hand and said I wanted to treat you and the boys. You need to let people treat you once in a while babe. Now let's go and have some fun shall we.

After we took the boys on the rides Harry decided that he would let the boys play some of the games while we waited for the parade to start.

After a fun filled day I was glad when we got home as I was so tired but I had a lot of fun.

The new Harry was fun to be around and watched the boys like a hawk.

A few days later I was just getting ready to leave work to pick up the boys from school when my phone rang. I looked at it and groaned when I saw it was the boy's mother. I answer and say what the fuck do you want. She laughs and says I just saw you out having fun with the boys and your ex boyfriend. I don't like that my boys are hanging out with you both. It's not a good environment for the boys.

I laugh and say you left the boys over 10 years ago and haven't paid me a cent in child support so don't come at me with that shit. You decided over 10 years ago that having kids took away your life. So crawl back under your rock that you came from and stay out of our lives the kids are better off without you.

With that I hang up and don't think anymore about it.

That is until a few nights later when Harry was at my place for dinner when she turned up.

I answered the door and said "can you leave us alone? The boys want nothing to do with you".

She had a man in a suit standing next to her and he says you cant keep this ladies' kids from her. I turn to him and say this so-called lady has not seen her kids in over 10 years and hasn't paid me a cent in that time. So don't come at me with that. She walked out on me and the boys when they were 2.

I was just about to close the door and Harry came up and said babe what's going on. I turned to him and said oh nothing, just the boy's mother. She decided to come back after all this time.

Just before I shut the door I turned to her and said leave the kids alone. If you want to see them then you need to go and do it through the proper channels.

Later that night as I put the kids to bed I walked back down to Harry and told him what happened and how she rang me then came here with her so-called legal advice.

Harry pulled me onto his arms and said if she keeps turning up then come and stay with me for a few days. That way she cant find them. I tell him I will think about it. I don't want to lose my kids to their so-called mother after her not being around all these years. All because she saw them out with Harry and I and they were having fun.

I must have zoned out a bit as next thing I know I felt someone touch my arm.

I looked up and Harry had a worried look on his face. I looked at him and said sorry Hazza I was miles away. Harry looks at me and says I know I said something to you and you didn't answer.

I touch his arm and say what did you say? He says to me I said I didn't mean to put you off with my comment. The offer is still there if she doesn't leave you alone.

I think about it and say if she is still around on the weekend I will but tomorrow I'm going to get in touch with my lawyer. I'm not losing my kids to a woman who couldn't be a mother in the first place.

Harry pulls me into his arms and says I will be beside you every step of the way. I'm not leaving you again and I will help you every way I can.

I know I fucked up last time and I paid for it all these years. I missed you so much and I love you and the boys.

I kissed his lips and said I love you too and I know the boys love you.