13. The First Morning After The Kiss

*Purely Fictional Story*

AN: Ana a manichu Readerseyy. This is a short filler update for you darlings. Idha vechu velaiyadittu irunga - will be back next week with a proper update!

__________________

The next morning Sadhana stood in the kitchen, smiling to herself and not paying any attention to the milk boiling in front of her. She absentmindedly traced her chapped lips Nei apply panna smooth aagum nu paatha, ivaru ippadi panni vechurkaaru she giggled to herself and bit her forefinger to hold back the continuous giggles lest she woke up her husband.

She had hardly been able to sleep after their mutham-marathon the night before while Ananth had had no trouble falling into deep slumber as soon as they had hit the bed. Sadhana had twisted and turned around, but no posture could lull her to sleep – not until Ananth, in his sleep, had sensed her shifting around and had put his arm and leg on her. Caged in his broad frame, Sadhana had replayed the balcony scene in her head continuously till her mind felt intense fatigue and put her to sleep.

But her heart would not let her sleep in peace, and Sadhana had woken up earlier than usual. She had even had the time for a quick bath before the dhoodh bhaiyya had come with the milk. Wishing bhaiyya a good day, she had moved to the kitchen to boil the milk, which is where she stood now, immersed in her thoughts.

Next time kiss pannum podhu naa notice pannanum – naa en kannu rendum moodinena? Avaru? Kannu thorandha enna therinjurkum? Avaruku en moonji therinjurkuma? Ayyo en moonji la enna expression irundhucho! Avaru meesai konjam kuthicho? Aana nalla dhan irundhchu. Aama naa en kai a enga vechurndhen?

With each question that popped up in her head, her facial expression changed. She was so caught up in her internal question paper that she did not realise that the key to that question paper had woken up and was standing next to her. Ananth's torso was shaking in laughter seeing all the minute expressions showcased on Sadhana's face – her eyes would shrink one minute and widen the next, eventually smiling. And when he lowered his eyes – his shaking torso stiffened, ready to be pulled by her magnetic lips.

Namma veral eppo ivalo persu aachu? Sadhana wondered looking down, scrunching her eyes to bring into focus the finger that was caressing her lips. With each stroke on her lips, her heart pumped extra blood that ran around wild in her lower abdomen.

Flutters! Meaning, it was his finger.

Looking up to meet his eyes with a smirk, Sadhana pulled her lips inwards, pushing out his finger. He tapped her soft skin between her lower lip and her chin, but she shook her head, gesturing she would not be opening it anytime soon. She frowned when she noticed that his eyesight moved away from her, but quickly widened in surprise when she saw him focus on the nei kinnam she had put back on its rack the previous night. In reflex, or rather in anticipation of what might happen next, she opened her mouth and almost sucked in his finger. She felt his finger freeze between her lips for a second, while she held back all her saliva that was on its way to coat his fingers. Gathering himself, Ananth pulled out his finger, but closed in on her, putting her in his favourite position in the kitchen – between himself and the counter.

He reached out behind her to switch off the milk that had boiled, but instead of taking back his hand, he let his index finger trace his wife's hand from the back of her palm upwards to her shoulder slowly. He could feel her growing impatience already urging him to reach where he wanted to, but he wanted them both to undergo this sweet torture, so he took his own sweet time, his eyes observing every expressing her face displayed for him.

As he reached her fleshy collar bone, his chin replaced his finger. Grabbing a handful of her hip with his other hand, he rested his chin on her neck and let out a deep breath as if in victory of successfully reaching his destination.

"Good morning Saadhu" he wished her, mumbling against her skin. Goosebumps arose on her skin due to the friction of his lips on her supple skin. That, along with his morning voice and the heaviness of his torso on her chest evoked a pleasure-filled contraction in her, something she was experiencing for the first time. It shook her to the core - quite literally. She held onto his sturdy bicep for support, her upper row of teeth tightly holding onto her lower lip as he nuzzled comfortably into her sweet smelling neck. The handful of her thick waist he had grabbed was now being massaged up and down. He was enjoying the bounciness of it, and was even more thoroughly enjoying how her body was reacting to his mischief.

Her brain and heart were over fried with frenzy, and words evaded her. She stood rooted, hoping and wanting him to do something more. But she put up a facade of wanting him to move away from her. Moving her hand from his bicep to his chest, she tried to mildly push him away, timidly saying "Pallu thechutu vaanga "

She could feel him shaking his head negatively against her skin between her neck and her shoulders. His teeth had caught hold of her thaali and he was ever so mildly grazing her skin with the chain and his teeth. She could not help but arch her neck back, thankful for the wide-round-necked midi she was wearing.

"Nee thechu vidu" his reply came a few moments later, his morning voice still hoarse and sounding more muffled with the thaali clenched between his teeth.

Pleasure turning to concern seeing their posture, she told him "Kazhuthu valikum pa". She had not registered the discomfort her position could cause her - her lower back resting against the rounded rim of the counter, and her neck leaning back at an odd angle - but it worried her that due to their height difference, he had to bend too much to snuggle into her. She ran her fingers through his hair in an attempt to make him move, but he would not budge. Only after her repeated requests, did he give in.

He raised his head from her neck, her thaali still in his mouth. With his sharp eyes on her naive eyes, he released the thaali and was satisfied when it bounced on her heaving chest. She gulped her own saliva when his saliva from the chain rubbed off on her skin. She was standing still, mesmerized by the intimacy being shared, when she felt him adding pressure to her hip-flesh in his hands. And when her innocent eyes caught his piercing gaze, he gave her hip a squeeze.

"Kiss adichadhu lendhu, ennoda mouth un poruppu. Nee dhan paathukanum." he playfully told her with a shrug.

"Ayyoda, chinna kozhandha" she rolled her eyes at his request for her to brush his teeth for him, but did a bad job at hiding the chuckle that escaped her lips.

"Adhuku dhan di plan pandren" he told her, his voice being extra husky. And when it dawned on her that he was playfully converting her own words to aid his intent, she smacked him on his chest.

But his words rang repeatedly in her mind, pushing her shyness to overtake her playfulness. It was now her turn to bury her face into his broad asset, his quick-paced heart beat intensifying her shyness. He ran his palm up and down her arm to coax her to raise from his chest, but she simply kept shaking her head.

"Nethu rathri nei a eduthu thadavum podhu enga di pochu indha vekkam?" he asked her teasingly.

She smacked him hard on his arm, while her face remained hidden from him.

"Enna maa, purushan a adikare?" he feigned a shock in his tone, as if he were not fine with her soft palms 'beating' him. Panicking at his statement, she quickly lifted her head and was about to go into a regret-mode when she saw his eyes twinkling with laughter, and realized he was playing her.

And this time, the smacks were harder.

AN: Pallu & Paalu - Rendaiyum marandha indha couple a enna pannalam? 🤭