15. The First Period Together

*Purely Fictional Story*

__________________

Ananth sat with a face of childish-disappointment. Sadhana had just pushed him out of their room as she wanted to change into her midi for the night. It had been a whole day since their TV set was delivered and since he had gotten to see things. Kaalaila dhan naa thoongumbodhe kulichutu fresh a vanta, ippo aachu nethu night maari eyes ku treat kedaikum nu paatha, ippadi moonji laye kadhava saathita! He cribbed internally as he walked to the hall and switched on the television.

He sat quietly on the floor and leaned against the teapoy, pretending to not notice when his midikari walked into the hall. She sat on the diwan such that he was seated next to her legs. She guessed her husband was pulling a long face and she also guessed the reason behind it. Smirking, she cleared her throat, trying to see if the strict officer would give her his attention.

Not receiving any response, she wriggled the toes of her right leg slowly on the floor to reach the side of his thighs. She could see that he was observing her movement through his peripheral vision but from his indifferent posture, it looked like her vaathi was determined not to give in.

Her toes were now nudging his thighs. They were tickling him, but he was not about to acknowledge that, for how dare she deny the feast to his eyes!

With a tint of a happy-arrogance, she now stretched her kutty leg to let her toes climb over his thigh as her mind internally voiced Ippo enna pandraaru nu paakalam. True to her gut feeling, he could not not acknowledge the tingling sensation that her soft toes were inciting near his thigh. He gripped her toes tightly and turned his head to her with a glare.

"Enna?" he asked her, in a strict tone.

"Enna enna?" she shrugged her shoulders, put her palm under her chin which was tilted in a side angle to look at a distant wall - this was her way of dismissing him. Or should we say, dissing him.

"Enna di?" He pulled her toes with a jerk so that instead of her full foot, it was only her heel now that was resting on his thigh. Having access to the underside of her foot and having gotten her attention with that jerk, he gave her a victorious smirk and using his index finger, he traced her soft skin from the back of her big toe to her heel.

Goosebumps were a galore in her body, and she simply had no control over how she felt. Each time he touched her, it was a different place, a different way of touch and evoked different feelings. And now, his rough long fingers on her heel sent a direct wet-message to her feminine zone. As much as she struggled to ease away from his clutch, he increased his grip on her toes, and held them clubbed together. Instinctively, she brought her other leg to his thigh to nudge away his hand.

Alas, now his hand caught hold of her other foot as well, wedging both the feet now in his large palm.

"Ananthu Ananthu, un Saadhu paavam la?" she pleaded in a sing-song manner, inducing extra innocence in her eyes in an attempt to trick him.

"Yaaru? Nee?" his fingernails were now unapologetically drawing circles on the underside of her feet, making her squirm in her seat. His eyes challenged her to refute his question, while she just continued wriggling and whimpering.

"Indha sound-u dhan" the aggression in him returned, triggered by the husky sounds from her vocal cords. Careful not to put his weight on her legs, but still using them for support, he turned himself to face her and moved close to her. Her legs now were each on a thigh of his, each ankle tightly gripped between the thumb and forefinger of his each hand.

Her doe-eyes widening due to the biological consequences happening inside of her, she sat straight and still. Her midi was already perched up almost above her knees, threatening to further display her thick thighs. So she knew if she squirmed anymore, he would get his visual treat.