18. The First Test

*Purely Fictional Story*

AN: Another kutty biology class in this chapter 😛 Please treat this as a disclaimer.

__________________

One year later

"Kaal valikudhu Ananth" Sadhana panted while still on top of her well-toned and bare husband. Ananth tightened his grip on her well rounded waist which he was already holding, and stopped her from bouncing on him. Wordlessly, he nudged her to move down and lie down in his place, while he took her position.

He took a few seconds to look at her in concern for she had never previously complained like this before. He contemplated pausing but hearing her whine, he knew exactly what she wanted. Being thankful that he had not lost much momentum during this shift, he worked on himself for a little bit before he gave in to her commands. While he was usually the aggressive one during their "adhu" activities, it was his petite wife who had been very demanding of him these days. To balance it out, he had brought down his aggression levels but only by a small measure lest his wild wife complained.

Having released inside her a few minutes later, he breathed heavily while still in between her, the sweat from his forehead falling on her already sweat-glistening chest. Pulling himself up, he slowly withdrew himself and he reached out under her tired thighs to straighten the wrinkled towel they had spread on the bed under them, so that he could lie on it as well.

Having caught his breath, his fingers then slowly tip-toed on her still wide-open thighs. She had already had her moment of the night once before him, but he had gotten her habituated to always being pleasured once again after him, and that's where his fingers were now headed to.

Much to his surprise, she pushed away his hand and turned sideways to bury herself into him. She curled up her legs, resting them on his stomach, and threw her arm around his neck.

And just like that, he heard her mild snores.

Chuckling, he caressed the baby hair on her forehead. Knowing she always preferred to immediately clean up after their time together, he strummed her arm that was on his neck. But she hardly twitched in response.

"Oi, ezhundhuko. Bathroom poitu vandhu thoongu" he whispered into her ears softly.

"Pch" was all the response he got.

"Saadhu, get up. Apparam a naa unna ezhupala nu thittuve" he tried his best to cajole her into waking up from her slumber.

Whining, she opened her eyes slightly and looked at him for a few seconds before her eyes started closing on their own accord.

"Maa, maa, ezhunduru" he patted her arm constantly till she woke up. Rubbing her eyes, she removed her arm from around his neck and used that very hand to shove him away with a hard push at his chest, and turned to the other side to go back to sleep.

"Enna yen di thallare?" he quickly closed the gap she had created and plastered himself on her back. Nuzzling into her neck, he peppered her with kisses and whispered sweet nothings until she whined at his disturbance and finally woke up. Throwing away his hand that was around her waist, she made her way to the bathroom, cleaned herself up and came back to the bed, only to see him lay peacefully on the bed, with his arms bent and under his head, his one leg crossed on his other.

Giving him an appreciative glance, she raised her eyebrows at him - first at his torso, and then towards the bathroom - indicating that he too ought to clean himself up. Making a face at her, he went in for a quick wash while she took the soiled towel from the bed and put it in a plastic tub that usually served as their laundry bag in the bathroom.