- FIRST MET -

- TYPE : HEADCANONS || SLOWBURN -

--- A LITTLE REMINDER THAT THE DRAWINGS BELOW THE TITLE OR WHATEVER IS NOT MINE AND ALL CREDITS BELONG TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER!! ---

-----------------------------------------

[[ YOU BOTH FIRST MET AND HOW IT WENT. ]]

-----------------------------------------

==== ---🌟----🎩----🌟--- ====- You had a little uneasy welcome from her

- You had a little uneasy welcome from her.. Well, you can say that.

- MR was there in the elevator and she killed him and went back to her chair in the [ OFFICE OF ].

- You were kind of awkward to talk to her to say the least, but she did welcome you into her office.

- Quite a gentle tone as well so that you wouldn't be very scared.

- You find yourself wandering around the room and inspecting one of the trinkets and orbs.

- She was only there, watching, making sure you won't do anything stupid.

- Though she does have her eye on you, something tells her that you may be the odd one out.

- You did ask her some questions and she answered, like a Q&A thing.

- You saw her hammer and you went to touch, but she warned you not to touch it with a cold stare and you stopped.

- Mach is the type of person to not trust so easily, so don't expect her to be so forgiving and loving after you both just met.

- You did buy her one of her trinkets / orbs, and that made her glad.

- If not, let's just say you were one of her regular customers.

- She did not see into you that much, but somethings tells her that you may be unique, more unique than anyone that she has met.

-----------------------------------------

- [ WORD COUNT : 299 ] -