- TOGETHER -

--- TYPE : WHOLESOME ---

--- Y'all are very downbad /j ---

-----------------------------------------

[ WHEN YOU BOTH ARE NOW TOGETHER! ]

-----------------------------------------

--- TYPE : WHOLESOME ------ Y'all are very downbad /j --------------------------------------------[ WHEN YOU BOTH ARE NOW TOGETHER! ]-----------------------------------------

==== ---🌟----🎩----🌟--- ====

- Frequent cuddles, duh!

- She would give neck kisses if she has the chance to.

- Still prefers to do it in private though.

- She would schedule some time for you because she does loves you and she wants to spend time with you.

- Sometimes she would let you on her lap as she works.

- You being there for her is her personal motivation.

- She normally initiates the hugs, though she doesn't really ask for it, she just goes to you and pick you up to hug you.

- You would ask to borrow the hat, only for it to fall onto your head, making you look like you had a 2 foot tall top hat as a head.

- Sometimes you would catch her giggling at your clumsy actions at times.

- If there's a chance that you like to do art and crafts, she would do a paper doll of you and keep it in her office.

- Of course, if you are her lover, she would take care of your injuries.

- "Be more careful next time.."

- She doesn't let you borrow her hammer, she doesn't want you to get hurt by it.

- If you're away, she would sometimes send letters to you by bird, most of the time she would call you instead. ( My headcanon that she would send letters by bird. )

- If you visit her after a while, she would pick you up and hug you and ask how you are doing!

-----------------------------------------

- [ WORD COUNT : 290 ] -