- CONFESSIONS -

- TYPE : WHOLESOME -

--- Ah, here we aree!! ---

-----------------------------------------

[[ CONFESSIONS AND HOW IT WENT. ]]

-----------------------------------------

==== ---🌟----🎩----🌟--- ====- You were not expecting someone who has very very high authority, someone who is a powerful being to like a normal person like you

- You were not expecting someone who has very very high authority, someone who is a powerful being to like a normal person like you.

- She took you out to a place where you can see a beautiful scenery, that's where she strikes the confession.

- She really put in detail on how she felt whenever she was around you.

- She definitely felt so much happier when you said yes to her, she has never felt this happier for a really really long time.

- Her heartbeat was a little fast when she confessed to you.

- She doesn't know how she got this feeling, nor can she express it whole entirely, but I guess you can say she likes the feeling.

- Since she cannot express extreme emotions, she does at least show a little and makes sure you know of it.

- She gave you a peck on the cheeks to express her happiness towards your 'yes' to her confession.

- She did thank Pilby for the advices though.

- Of course, she is a little bit more touchy after the confession. ( Examples are backhugs, pecks on the cheek and hand holding. )

- She still prefers those in private, she is more into neurodivergent love language.

- If you ever give her anything, she will treasure it and cherish it, even if it's hand-made.

- "You're such a sweetheart.."

-----------------------------------------

--- Tell me your comments about these :D AND OF COURSE TELL ME IF SOME OF THEM SOUNDS WRONG CAUSE ONE OF EM' CAN BE OOC ---

- [ WORD COUNT : 294 ] -