Origin 1: Love Redeems All

All For One was known as a notorious villain who has reigned over the criminal underworld for 200 years and his insatiable thirst for power. With a quirk that allowed him to steal and wield the quirks of others, he was an unstoppable symbol of evil. His ultimate goal was to acquire the quirk of his brother, Yoichi Shigaraki—One For All. In his relentless pursuit he's killed seven holders of this powerful quirk. The current holder, Toshinori Yagi, also known as All Might: The Symbol of Peace.

Despite his dark and violent past, everything changed one day when All For One visited one of his ally's businesses. There he met Inko Midoriya, a lovely maiden working as a secretary. Inko's gentle nature and genuine kindness contrasted sharply with the ruthless world that All For One had dominated for centuries.

Inko saw past the terrifying exterior and into the soul of a man who had known nothing but power and control. Her warmth and compassion sparked something within All For One that he hadn't felt in centuries. As they spent more time together, their bond grew stronger, and they fell deeply in love.

For the first time, All For One found himself yearning for a life beyond power and conquest. Inko's influence was intense and sparked a desire for peace and redemption within him. He was even willing to give up his dark legacy and abandon his quest for One For All for the sake of their love.

The decision to leave behind his life of infamy was not an easy one. All For One had built an empire of fear and power that spanned generations. However, his love for Inko proved to be a stronger force than any quirk he had ever stolen. Determined to start anew, he chose to relinquish his throne as the king of the criminal underworld and disappeared.

//////

All For One, now living under the name Hisashi Shigaraki, sat quietly at the dinner table while Inko cleared away the dishes.

Inko returned to the table with a pot of tea, pouring them each a cup. "Are you a alright dear? You look troubled."

Hisashi took a deep breath "There's something I need to tell you. Something about my past."

Inko looks concerned. She reached out, taking his hand in hers. "What is it, Hisashi?"

Hisashi swallows a lump in his throat "My name... my real name... is All For One. I have lived for over 200 years, reigning over the criminal underworld. I stole quirks from others, used them to cause pain and suffering. My ultimate goal was to acquire the quirk of my brother, Yoichi Shigaraki—One For All. In my relentless pursuit, I killed seven holders of that quirk. The current holder is Toshinori Yagi, also known as All Might, the Symbol of Peace."

Tears welled up in Hisashi's eyes as he continued with his voice breaking "Meeting you changed everything for me. Your kindness, your compassion, they showed me a different path. I don't expect you to forgive me, and I would understand if you chose to leave. But I had to tell you the truth."

Hisashi sobbed as he was unable to hold back the torrent of emotions any longer. He bowed his head and waited for the inevitable rejection and the look of horror and disgust that would surely follow.

But instead Inko squeezed his hand tighter. She stood and moved around the table, kneeling beside him. She gently lifted his chin, forcing him to meet her gaze. Her eyes were filled with empathy and understanding.

"Hisashi," Inko said softly, "I can see that you've changed. The man sitting in front of me is not the same man who committed those terrible acts. You have shown me love and kindness, and I believe in your desire to atone for your past."

She wiped away his tears with her thumb and smiled gently. "Promise me, Hisashi, that you will spend the rest of your life making things right. Right your wrongs and help those you have hurt. I will stand by you, but you must commit to this path of redemption."

Hisashi nodded, overwhelmed with gratitude and love for this extraordinary woman. "I promise, Inko. I will do everything in my power to make amends and create a better future."

Inko embraced him and for the first time in centuries, Hisashi Shigaraki felt a glimmer of hope. He knew the road ahead would be long and arduous, but with Inko by his side, he was determined to face it and redeem himself.

//////

Hisashi Shigaraki was fully committed to his path of redemption, channeled his immense resources and wealth into building a business dedicated to supporting heroes. He founded HeroCorp Industries which focused on developing advanced support technology to aid heroes in their battles against evil.

HeroCorp Industries quickly gained a reputation for innovation and quality, even almost surpassing Yaoyorozu Enterprise in a whole. Hisashi took great pride in his work knowing that he was helping to create a safer world for everyone.

In addition to his business endeavors, Hisashi became a generous philanthropist. He donated large sums of money to various charities, supporting causes such as orphaned children, disaster relief, and community development. His contributions made a tangible difference in the lives of many.

Meanwhile, Hisashi and Inko's love continued to blossom. Their life together was filled with joy and warmth. Soon, their happiness was multiplied when Inko became pregnant.

The day their son, Izuku, was born was the happiest day of Hisashi's long life. Holding his newborn son in his arms, he felt he had found true peace. Izuku was a beautiful baby boy with bright red eyes, green and white hair, and an innocent smile that filled Hisashi's heart with love. He promised himself that he would do everything in his power to provide a loving and safe environment for his family.

Life seemed perfect. Hisashi balanced his work at HeroCorp Industries with his responsibilities as a husband and father. He cherished every moment spent with Inko and Izuku, reveling in the simple joys of fatherhood—watching Izuku's first steps, hearing his first words, and being there for every milestone.

However, unknown to Hisashi, the shadows of his past had not completely vanished. A certain hero was closing in on him. Toshinori Yagi, also known as All Might, had never given up his search for All For One. Determined to bring the notorious villain to justice, All Might tirelessly pursued every lead, inching closer to uncovering Hisashi's new life.