The Awakening (from a very long nap)

(OH SHOOT I FORGOT TO PUT A TITLE IMAGE! QUICK DRAW SOMETHING UP! this funky Santana:   )

(nobody asked for this, but I wanted to do this, maybe it'll get my brain juices going)

The year is 1938, and some scientists have left the area of an ancient pillar, with a being encased in it, since it wasn't showing any signs of life at the moment. With the scientists gone, it only took a poor misguided lizard to wander into the wrong place and- what's this? the pillar man encased in stone has been freed! (don't judge this start, I'm trying T^T) Santana, confused and hungry, decides to leave this place (as he did in in the anime TwT) after feasting and dwindling the surrounding wildlife population, Santana goes in search of his family 

Santana's going to be searching for awhile. so while he's looking for his family, he stumbles upon a place to hide from the sun, an abandoned daycare. there he finds- the other pillar men?? there they are, napping. Not for long though.. wamuu opens one eye and whispers "Santana?" santana tilts his head, "why are you three here? I was expecting this place to be empty.." wamuu sits up, "we would have left, but it was becoming day, that and  Master Kars has stricken a fancy to this place." Santana looks over at Kars, who is curled up with a plush bird.  "that is odd behavior for Master Kars.. but if he enjoys this place, I will too." wamuu nods, "it has interesting human objects." 

Wamuu shows Santana around the daycare, before both of them settle on messing with 'small wooden cubes' After a while of building there's movement behind the two, "who-" Esidisi glares down at the two. "What are you two doing?" both Santana and Wamuu lower their heads, "we where just playing-" Esidisi smirks, "playing? well, can you play with something more  quiet? Kars is still napping." Esidisi gestures to Kars, who is snuggled with a plush and a blanket. Wamuu nods and starts putting the blocks away. Esidisi looks back at Santana. "I see you found us.." Santana helps Wamuu a bit with the blocks, "Yes.. but what are you all here?" Esidisi sits down, "Honestly, We where looking for you, wandered in here for protection from the sun, and decided to rest." Santana, a little shocked that Kars would ever decided to look for HIM, sits in silence, unsure of what to say. Esidisi sighs, "He does care about you Santana, that's why he left you here, so you wouldn't get hurt." Santana looks at the ground, " I guess I never considered that.." Esidisi pats Santana on the shoulder, "It's alright, I know Kars doesn't seem to be the one to care about others, but he does, trust me." 

So, after a while, Kars finally wakes up from his nap, he sits up and looks around, "where did you- oh, you've gone over there I see.." Esidisi, Santana, and Wamuu are all reading books. Kars finally spots Santana, "Santana!" Santana puts his book down, "hello.." Kars makes a small motion, but it's quickly drawn back, and he clears his throat, "Santana, we where coming to get you, I swear.." Santana gives Kars a small smile, "I know, it's ok, I'm just glad to be back." Kars sighs, "You know, I like it here.." Kars buries his face in the plush bird he was hugging before, Maybe we'll stay here, no one's going to come back here it seems, and it's quite comfortable.." Esidisi tilts his head, "what about-" Wamuu nudges Esidisi, "If that's what you'd like Master Kars, then we shall stay." So that's what they do, they stay in the old daycare

(Lisa Lisa is on guard her whole life because the pillar men never came, and Joseph is somewhere in America showing off his hamon skills to impress the ladies, part three is completely different because Holly was never born, so neither was Jotaro and- oh boy- well that's not my problem)

(idk if this could be considered a agere story or not, but I hope you all like the double story drop, I'll work on the Rohan story tomorrow, I am beat TwT)