Estelle Marie Bridgerton

Estelle Marie Bridgerton, niece to Edmund Bridgerton and Violet Bridgerton nee Ledger. Cousin to Anthony, Benedict, Colin, Daphne, Eloise, Francesca, Gregory and Hyacinth Bridgerton.

Daughter to Edward Bridgerton and Marie Bridgerton.

She could not remember her parents too well as they passed away excessively hastily during one of their travels due to a carriage accident, leaving only the sweet little bundle to defend herself.

Upon hearing the sorrowful news of his little brother and wife's news of their demise they rush over to little Estelle who vaguely knows what happened.

Estelle and Eloise, born in the same year of 1796 only separated between months of their birth.Born under the moonlight shine to the month of April, Eloise Bridgerton's birth was a joyous occasion. And then, the following month, fate bestowed upon little Estelle Bridgerton.

Though separated by a door of one house and moving country, these two cousins, united by the family tree and blood , formed a beautiful, instant kinship. Their bond, indescribable as the changing seasons, has bloomed from the very beginning of their time.

For the following year of her childhood toward entering adulthood, Her uncle, aunt and cousin never failed to say family love toward her. a Fatherly figure from Edmund, caring character of rebellious and child act following with three Oldest Bridgerton brothers. An amazing, bugable and cool brotherly figure. Adding little Gregory who never failed, making her laugh through his scheme.

A sisterly figure from Daphne Bridgerton, who Estelle looks up to as her older sister. One she seeks advice other than Violet as a motherly haven.

Eloise Bridgerton, should one could say a pea stuck together, has joined to the hips for their love to read, for their love for the poetry and story that was written in text, emotionally, gracefully, or other words such as simplicity to explore  one's imagination.

Francessa Bridgerton  and Hyacinth Bridgerton, A lover of music and adornments of languages. The little sisters Estelle love to dott. Adoration filled her heart with every hug they greeted her.

With the experiences and expectations that behold her since young, Estelle held it so much into her debut day, where there might she found the one, who would swoop her away. And live the happiest life together being in love .

|How one that dream so high that filled the cloud with nine, must prepare for the fallment of one great expectations that might hit the ground crumbly to six feet unders.|