"deux"

There's a time that I remember, when I did not know no pain
When I believed in forever, and everything would stay the same
Now my heart feel like December when somebody say your name
'Cause I can't reach out to call you, but I know I will one day,

Memories by Conan Gray

“ JAMES!”, The Duke of Toulouse, Sirius shouted, his voice echoing through the grand hallway

“ JAMES!”, The Duke of Toulouse, Sirius shouted, his voice echoing through the grand hallway. The morning indeed has turned into a complicated matter, or rather a scandalous one. The usual calming air of Carnasserie Manor is replaced by a stillness that is about to blow up.

The news was delivered in a rush at the society gossip papers. It is, after all, the first gossip of the season. Of all people. Sirius wishes so hardly that he wanted to pray to the holy priest, to wake him up from this nightmare.

James.Infidelity.

One word he could not find himself to believe such an act could be done by his best friend..

"Where is Mr. Potter!" Sirius barked, ignoring the butler's bewildered stare.

“ My lord, currently his grace is still in his chamber,” without waiting for the butler to finish his words, Sirius rushes over to the stairways, running up to the second floor passing the drawing room and to the left where the picture of James was hanging.

the facade of the Potter manor, its windows ablaze with an almost mockingly filled with love and cheer, one he wishes he grew up with in this kind of environment. Arriving at the oak door which he is so sure belongs to James.

Sirius pounded on the heavy oak door, his knuckles rapping a frantic rhythm.

“ My lord” The butler rushes over to the door, “ I will wake his grace up, if your grace could be more patient and waited in the drawing room, I will surely haste his grace up”

“ There is no need for that Sebastian”.

“ My lord” the butler was cut off by Sirius opening the door,
Finally, the door creaked open, revealing a bleary-eyed James in a nightwears, not in a very proper way,his chest exposed, his hair, which normally possesses a certain arrogant pompadour, now resembled a battlefield after a particularly rendezvous. Sirius could only speculate on the nature of James' nocturnal activities, he had his doubts about the paper…But this proved him wrong.

Sirius' eyes narrowed to the figure of a redhead woman, clinging in the arm of his best friend, lying in bed. Sirius did not need to ask the confirmation of James nor the butler. His eyes proved every image that he is now witnessing.The evidence was in front of him,he looked at his best friend figure, his nightclothes, seems rather...exposed.

"Sirius? What the devil?" James stammered, his voice thick. realizing in what position he is, he threw a sheet to cover up the red head.

“Sirius, wait-”