part three

-
7:45PM
Next day, I finished studying after 7 hours of being in my bedroom and I see Danielle sitting on the stools on her phone in the kitchen. I looked at her thinking "Where she going? On a date?" So I asked her

"Danielle where you going dressed like that?"
I said.

"Oh to Hyeins party." She replies.

"Are you going with anyone? if not I will not let you go by yourself looking that fancy." I say while jumping onto the touch picking up the tv controller.

"Yeah, Minji."

I froze hearing the name 'Minji' remembering what happens at 2am, I just hummed 'hmm' putting on a cartoon on since I felt like watching something playful and fun.

I was wearing a long tight top and low rise bottoms with my hello kitty slippers on. I was actually getting into this episode of the power puff girls.

Danielle then opened the front door and it was minji.

"Ready Dani?" She said coldly

"Yeah one second! I'm getting Hyeins present come in!" She yelled running up the stairs

Minji enters the house and I didn't even notice minji and still watches the power puff girls on the tv. Minji walks behind the couch and leans down to talk to me.

"Power puff girls huh?"

"AH-"

I jumped not knowing who it was then I looked behind me seeing Minji. I froze, again, I placed my hand on my heart catching my breath.

"You scared me, I did not see you coming."

Minji laughs and smiles at me.

"That was the funniest reaction ever you went like 'AhHhH!" Says Minji mocking me.

I roll my eyes nudging Minji by the arm.

"Are you seriously mocking me right now?"

"What does it look like I'm doing huh?"

I roll my eyes again.

"You're so annoying."

"And you're so cute."

I sighed, I knew she was teasing me and I'm not giving any reaction, well trying my best to not give any reaction..

"Your not cool 'Kim Minji' your just a fool."

"When did I say I was cool?" Says Minji giving me a smirk

"I-I.. just shut up!" I yell but also stutter.

Danielle comes down the stairs with a pink wrapped gift.

"Are you being rude to Minji, hanni?"
says Danielle.

"No, not at all dani." Minji responded

"Good, because we have a guest over."

"Guest my ass.." I said while turning off the tv

"HANNI PHAM OH I WILL HURT YOU." She turned back chasing me up the stairs.

"THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE 3 CLOSE FRIENDS."
I ran up the stairs.

"OH WHY YOU." Danielle yells, she did not get me  in time I slammed my door shut and locked it.

Danielle walked down the stairs sorting her hair out, minji just smiled at the curly haired girl all dolled up.

"Your sister is very playful."

"You mean very annoying."

Minji just chuckles and Danielle opens the door and they went to Hyeins house party.

Hyeins parties were a big deal since she was popular in her college and her parties were known to be the best nights for some, sometimes the police gets called for either the noise or.. let's not get into details.

I get my laptop opening it and I watch my favourite kdrama, true beauty, I smile while watching the drama unfold. I love watching tv.