part one

( THIS IS ALL HANNIS POV THE REST OF THE STORY !! )

All of this term, I have been studying for the big exams to get into college.

Locked in my room, music on and studying until it's late everyday for 10 days the only time I actually get up from my room is to use the bathroom or eat food that mom cooked but it's mostly snacks..

while I was studying I thought, why is my life so boring can't I do something fun for once and that's when all of this started..

Danielle is my annoying, older sister that is already in College and has a few friends but not alot, obviously, I love her but also hate her.

I was packing up my pencil case and notebooks for a little break since I started to have a headache.

"Hanni!!" Yelled Danielle, I could hear her footsteps coming upstairs.

"What?" I yelled back in return holding my head with my palm trying to ease of the pain.

She opens my bedroom door.

"I have someone over, they got injured. Don't tell mom she's asleep."

"Dani, who's over tell me everything then I won't tell mom."

"Your such a pain in the ass." Danielle said while she ties her curly, wavy brown hair up into a ponytail.

"One second minji!" She yells opening my door then closing it.

I think to myself "Minji.." I had heard that name before, Danielle always has the craziest story about Minji that she has told me before.

"How are you yelling when mom's next door?!"
I whisper

"Minji got into a fight, I'm just trying to make her feel better okay?"

"Wait why were they fighting?"

"Because the girl didn't give her money that she owed."

"Why, what was the money for and why was it given?"

"Hanni! Stop being so annoying!"

"Wait how do you know this, DANIELLE YOU SNUCK OUT?-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence since Danielle covered my mouth with her hand, I can't believe my older sister was sneaking out and being involved in fights and stuff?

I had so many questions but they can't be answered, so I guess I'll have to figure out myself..

"shut the fuck up."
says Danielle whispering

"Fine, now go away. Go help your little, injured girlfriend."

"I hate you."
She replies shutting my door and heading down stairs.

Again I had so many questions, Minji is Danielle's friend she made at the start of college so I saw her around the house when dani has her over or even sometimes near the neighbourhood.

That means she must live near here or something I don't know but I will find out something.

I just brushed everything off, I can't think about this minji girl I have the biggest exams of my life soon.

It would be a shame if I fail them over some girl I have never really talked to. So I got in bed, and fell asleep while kdrama was in the background on my tv.