part six

( now, the story has transferred to no one's pov. )

-

A week later, Hanni has locked herself in her room all week and has not came out.

The hospital said that there's a possibility that he might not make it, his heart had not been working properly so it caused him to faint while building a house.

Luckily he was not on the roof or anything since he would have fallen and damaged his head.

Hannis friends texted her, sometimes even visiting Hanni.

But Hanni still did not go down to see them, she just saw them from her window and then melt back into her bed.

She loved her dad and never wants to loose her dad ever, but he could live or he could die.

Hanni decided to visit the hospital and surprise him, to Hannis perspective she was more closer to her dad then mom since her dad understood her better and knew her better than her mom.
She knew Danielle was mom's favourite child.

It breaks her heart sometimes.

To her family, hanni was known as the 'troubled child' since when she was younger she would cause chaos.

She only done that to get attention from her 'family'

she walks to the hospital since it was only 9 minutes away to walk there, not that far right?, Hanni was 5 minutes away until Minji saw Hanni from across the street she noticed that hanni looked upset so she crossed the road and walked over to hanni.

"Dwarf!" She yelled, Hanni looked back and Minji was waving. Hanni smiled but her smile wasn't her usual smiles, Minji knew that something was wrong.

She ran up to Hanni and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Dwarf, are you alright?" Said minji.

"Yeah." Hanni said, she was lying

"Don't lie to me." The tall girl said.

"Fine, my dad is in the hospital so I'm going to visit him." Hanni said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Hanni."

"Don't be sorry." Hanni said, she thought she wants some company.

She wanted Minji to come with her to the hospital because she knew she would break down in tears and Danielle was at Hyeins house.

"Uh, Minji."

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Can you come with me to the hospital?" She asked.

"Oh, sure." Replied Minji, they together walked to the hospital.

They talked and talked about their life's and school and they finally reached the hospital.

Hanni was scared to go in to see her dad, she looked minji.

"Everything will be okay, just go in." Said minji.

Hanni nodded before going in, she slowly opened the door and smiled.

Minji was next to Hanni while her and her dad talked about if he was okay and all of that.

Minji just smiled and looked at Hanni while she was talking.

"Hanni, who is this? Your girlfriend?" Said Hannis dad.

"What?!"

Minji laughed.

"No dad, we are just friends!"

"Oh, my bad." Her dad laughs.

After 30 minutes, they left the hospital and Minji couldn't wait to bring up what her dad said.

"I can't believe he thought I was your girlfriend."
Said Minji smirking.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that."

"No need to be sorry, it was funny."

"Yeah I guess it was.."

it was not funny, it was embarrassing to Hanni.

"Hmm, are you hungry? Cause I know I am."
Said Hanni.

"Yeah, do you want to eat somewhere?" Requested Minji.

"Yeah, maybe. Oh over there look!" Hanni pointed to a restaurant that she used to go to as a child. She looks at Minji to see if she was interested.

"Yeah, I used to go there as a kid." She looks at Hanni.

"Same!" Hanni grabbed Minjis wrists to walk her to the restaurant. Minji felt herself getting hotter when she grabbed her wrist.

After some time, they ate and chatted. They had a good time together and they bonded well.

"Hanni, do you want to go to a party?" Requested Minji.

"Party? When?" Hanni was not a party person, she knew her exact answer, no.

"My friend, Minnie, I swear she goes to your school."

"Oh Minnie..."

Minnie was popular in Hannis school, she was the talk of the town whenever she broke up with a boy, or sometimes a girl.

Minnie and Hanni were acquaintances, they talked but not everyday like Haerin. Hanni then said..

"Yeah of course." hanni has never been to a party, the only parties that she has ever been to were family parties.

She wanted to say no but something in her said yes, she now put herself in an awkward situation.

Hanni Pham did it again.