part five

10:30am

I woke up to Danielle and minji talking, but I could mostly hear Danielle.

I had plans to go out with my friend, Haerin, she was my closest friend and she was very pretty and very introverted.

Like she would stay at home for all her life with her cats if she wanted to.

But I forced her to get ice cream with me or something, but of course we had to go to a cat cafe near Seoul. It wouldn't be that bad right.

Think again Hanni Pham..

I got ready and dressed casual today, just a black tight top with Nike shorts and black and white shoes.

It looked I was going to the gym but that was not my intention.

I head down stairs while tying my hair up in a ponytail and with my wired headphones around me.

I felt happy that haerin finally agreed to go out.

I walked to the kitchen to grab a water and my mom walking up to me.

"Where you going? You never go out of the house hanni?" She asked while wiping the counter.

"Going to a cat cafe with haerin, this a life time that haerin is actually going outside for once." I replied.

I looked behind me with Danielle and Minji just looking at me. I just ignored it and headed out.

"Bye everyone!" I closed the front door and walking out the house, i felt the sun beaming on my skin

It was summer, i love summer.

I met haerin at her house which was 3 minutes away and we got in her car and drove to the cafe.

"You know haerin, I'm scared. I'm not the biggest fan of cats." I said

"Don't worry, cats are like your friends! They are friendly." She said looking at me then the road.

We finally arrived and we entered and sat down, as I said I am not the biggest fan of cats.

I came here for haerin and wanted to make her happy.

"Oh my god haerin, it's looking at me" I whispered

I bit my nails, I was nervous that the cat would just come up to me and scratch me and bite me. Haerin looked at me like a fool.

"Hanni, the cat is not looking at you. The cat looking at your food." Haerin smiled at the cat that was on her lap.

"The things I do for you Haerin."

Hour later, I came out of the cafe with a massive scratch on my leg since the cat scratched me for 'kicking' it.

"Hanni, you kicked it! My poor little baby."

"I didn't know it was near my foot, it's not like I put the cat in a volcano or something." I said.

"Still, hanni you monster!"

I roll my eyes then laugh, haerin nudges me and we get in her car and haerin decides to hang around mine for a while so then she drove to my house.

We arrived and came into the house and Minji and Danielle was not there, neither was dad or mom. Me and haerin just enter and come up to my room, we talked about exams and stuff until Danielle bursts into my room.

"Hanni, dad is in the hospital."