part nine

After the exams, Hanni and Haerin went to the bathroom to talk more about the Minji being in a gang.

Hanni leaning on the wall, haerin in front of the mirror re-doing her hair.

"Yeah so like I think she's in a gang-" Hanni stopped what she was going to say. A girl crying in the bathroom she could hear, the two girls look at the middle cubicle since that was the only one locked.

"Haerin knock." Said Hanni

Haerin knocked, waiting for an answer.

"Hello? Are you alright?"

They can't believe who came out of that cubicle, Minnie, her red puffy eyes and millions of tears rolling down her face to her cheeks.

"Minnie?! What happened." Said Hanni.

"H-h-he cheated on me-" before she could even finish, she sobbed.

"W-what?! Hyunjin?!" Said haerin.

"He said I cheated on him to everyone, said that 'I'm a home wrecker, I flirted with other guys, what lies."

She normally didn't care about break ups but this one she did, Minnie was a strong, confident, beautiful girl and this was very unexpected.

"That little.." haerin said.

Haerin and Hyunjin were actually cousins, but they told no one only Hanni knew.

"Don't worry about Hyunjin, if anything happens to you always come to me alright? I'll sort him out for you." Said Hanni.

Hanni was wiping Minnie's tears and hugging her, she tried her best comforting Minnie and making her happy again.

Even though Minnie and Hanni is not the bestest friends with Minnie, she still wanted to make her feel safe and comfortable.

"He treated me well, he is different in a good way, I even met his parents. All because I liked a boy."

"Convert lesbain." Said Haerin.

"Haerin." Said Hanni looking at haerin with a glare.

"Sorry."

Minnie smiled at Haerins comment, almost making her laugh.

Minnie's head was rapidly rushing through thoughts of revenge ideas and more.

She now wanted no contact with Hyunjin anymore, she hates him. ( with a passion ).

"Sorry girls, I need to go." Minnie said, walking quickly out the bathroom.

"Follow her." Said Haerin, after that Hanni nodded and they walked after her.

Hyunjin and his friends and his new girlfriend, Felix, Seungmin and Yuna, were walking down the hall. Minnie was after them behind the three boys and tapped Hyunjin on the shoulder.

"What's this?" Minnie said, showing multi screenshots of Hyunjin spreading rumours to people and in group chats about Minnie.

'She's a home wrecker, plus a slut. She just wants to party and get drunk.'

"I'm a home wrecker and a slut, tell me which one am I then since I don't have a choice if you put words into my mouth." Said Minnie putting her phone in her bag.

"Minnie, fuck off." Said Hyunjin trying to get passed Minnie.

Minnie did not let him go this easily.

"Oh so who's this? Your new victim." Minnie questioned.

Yuna looks at hyunjin with a curious expression on her face. Hyunjin looking at Yuna the Minnie with a pissed expression.

"Yuna before you get played just like I did, dump him before your heart gets broken." Minnie said, she was nearly on the verge of tears but gave Yuna a smile and walked away.

Everyone in the hall looked at Minnie with mixed emotions, Hanni and Haerin look at eachother and walked to the bathroom again.

"What the..." said Haerin

"Same, same rinnie." Said Hanni looking at Haerin.

"I feel so bad." Said Haerin.

"I.."

What will happen with Minnie? And what will happen with Minji? What is going on..