Part ten

Hey guys thank you so much for 1k reads! I made this for fun and I read everyone's comments and thank you all so much for putting my story in your libraries. I love you all and stay safe ❤️.

( a lot of more parts are out soon !! )

4 weeks later,  it was the results of the exams for College. Hanni was nervous but also excited to see what she got she studied all night long before the exams so it better be worth it.

She woke up at 6am and decided to go for a run around her neighbourhood since it would let her feel better for the day because her anxiety was through the roof.

She looked in her wardrobe and saw absolutely no gym clothes, she thought why and how was she going to have a run?

Being classical hanni she decided to go for a run in her pyjamas.

Hanni walks down stairs and slowly opening and closing the door so it was make any loud noises to wake everyone up.

She connects her headphones to her phone playing her favourite song and starts running.

After 5 minutes, she is still running around her neighbourhood she is feeling a lot better then when she woke up until she saw.. a familiar figure across the road from her..

She stops the music and has a deep look at the girl, from behind she had black mid length hair and was pretty tall.

Suddenly, car drove past really fast and it sounded weird. The familiar figure turning around, hanni gasps seeing

Kim Minji.

Minji eyes met Hannis and Minji looks to see if it was hanni, but hanni quickly runs back to her house embarrassed since she is in her power puff girl pyjamas.

"Hanni Pham what are you doing?"

She thinks to herself running back to her house that was five minutes away. Meanwhile, Minji smiles that hanni ran away with clear embarrassment written all over her face.

Hanni reaches to her house quickly opening the door and slamming it shut accidentally, She jumps to the loud slam and quickly runs upstairs to her bed and jumps into her bed with her face in the pillow.

"Arrgggghhhhhhh!"

She yells in her pillow.

minji had just seen her in her pjs running, she got more embarrassed by the minute thinking about it.

8:06AM — school time !!

Hanni was all ready for school, she closes the door behind her feeling the gentle breeze hit her face.

"Hopefully this school day will go well.."

Hanni was nervous to see her results and while she was walking she saw Haerin! She smiles calling out for her best friend.

"Haerinnie!"

Hanni yells.

Haerin looks back running towards hanni smiling.

"Hanni-ya!"

Called out Haerin.

Haerin walks next to Hanni smiling

"How are you?"

Said Hanni to Haerin.

"Nervous.. like a lot, what about you?"

"Same here, I better have aced this exam." ( Hanni )

"Don't worry Hanni, you will trust me."
( Haerin )

"If I pass you owe me boba."
( Hanni )

"Deal.."

Haerin said, sighing.

Hanni laughs at her sigh grabbing her wrist and running to school.

"Hey!"