.02

Olivia's POV

Olivia's POV

Most of the day was spent on putting up some decorations and making sure there was enough food and drinks, especially alcohol.

The party didn't start until a lot later, around 7pm, so by the time we were finished, I had three hours to get myself ready.

I showered, got dressed, and did my hair and makeup. I didn't do much with my hair, just put some products in my hair and left it alone. As for my makeup, since I'm not a big makeup wearer to begin with, I just put on some eyeliner and mascara, with a thin layer of clear lip gloss.

There was a knock on my door, making me stop what I was doing.

"Come in."

The door opened, Tanya walking inside and did a little twirl to show off her outfit.

"What do you think? How does it look?" She asked.

"You look great, very sexy." I said to her.

She smiled and looked over my outfit. "You look sexy too, I'm sure one of Jimin's friends will try to talk to you tonight."

"Yeah right." I said as I looked in the mirror once more. "And even if they did, I wouldn't be interested."

"Why not?"

"Guys just aren't interested in me. If it's not my size, it's my personality that turns them off." I said.

"There's nothing wrong with either one of those things. Trust me, if I was into woman, you would be my first choice."

I chuckled. "Thanks, at least I know my best friend would choose me."

"Damn right I would." She said before helping me fix my hair a little. "Everyone will be here soon, so let's go out there and get a head start on some of the alcohol that Jimin got." She said.

"Yeah, I'm gonna need it." I said before following her out of my room and into the living room.

Tanya grabbed some vodka shots for us, giving one of them to me. I took it and downed it quickly, making a face of disgust afterwards.

"Oh god, that was nasty."

"Trust me, after a while, you're not gonna care about the taste." Tanya said before taking another shot.