.05

Yoongi's POV

"What the hell has you smiling like that?" I heard Namjoon ask me.

I was in the middle of working on this song, not even noticing I was smiling. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Namjoon.

"I'm not smiling."

"Yes you are." He said with a smirk. "Does it have anything to do with Olivia?"

I rolled my eyes and went back to working on the song. "Maybe it does...maybe it doesn't."

"It does." He smiled. "So what's your plan? You taking her out on a date?"

"I'm taking her out to lunch around 12pm, so I'm trying to at least get this song halfway finished before I have to leave." I said.

"Where are you gonna take her?"

"She wants to go to this italian restaurant that's close to the hospital downtown. Whatever she wants, she gets."

"Hmm, spoiling her already?"

"I would give her the world on a shiny gold platter, if it was possible."

"Are you planning on making her your girl?"

"You ask a lot of questions."

"I just wanna know what's going on in your life, you don't really talk about it too much."

"Because there's really nothing to talk about. I go to work, do what needs to be done, go home, eat dinner, go to bed, then wake up and do it all over again." I told him.

"Well now seeing Olivia is part of your routine."

"Only if she wants me to, I don't want to overwhelm her by coming over to see her."

"Didn't you go see her at her job yesterday?"

"I did, but she was busy. I probably shouldn't have done that, it did come off as me being a stalker." I said before glancing over at Namjoon. "Now enough about me, what's going on with you and Tanya?"

"She's still playing hard to get, but you know me, I like a challenge." He said.

I chuckled. "Sounds like your days are busy."

"Yeah, busy trying to make her my wife."

I laughed. "You better hope she eventually gets on board with that."

"Don't worry, she will, no one can resist these dimples." He said, showing off his dimpled smile.

I rolled my eyes at him, he can be a little too confident at times, but hey, maybe the dimples will work, they have before.

Before I could think about it any further, I got a text message on my phone. I picked my phone up from my desk and looked at it, smiling softly.

Future Wife💕:

I'm going to lunch early today, not much going on right now, I'll be out front around 11:30.