.04

Olivia's POV

Olivia's POV

It's been a week since everything happened on Jimin's birthday and I was already starting to forget about it. It happened once, it's not gonna again, so why think about it?

Work was very stressful today, I didn't have time to even have a lunch break, because of how busy it was. Sick children, stab wounds, broken bones, there was even a man that had a shampoo bottle up his ass from 'falling in the shower'.

Yeah, sure, whatever makes you feel less embarrassed.

When things started to slow down, that's when I took that opportunity to go on my break, but before I could even go to the elevator, one of the other nurses, Shanice, calls for me.

"Hey, Olivia, wait."

I turned and looked at her. "Yeah?"

"A man came by, asking for you."

I raised an eyebrow, wondering who it was. Most of the nurses here know Jimin by now and would've said it was him, so since she didn't say it was Jimin, who was it?"

"Did he say who it was?"

"He didn't, he just asked for you. I told him you were busy at the moment and that's when he told me to tell you that he'll see you later."

Okay, now I was really confused and a bit creeped out.

"What did he look like?"

"He had pale skin, about 5'8 or 5'9, shoulder length black hair, a bit skinny, and umm...oh, he was Asian."

I thought about it for a moment, my eyes grew wide when I put the pieces together.

Was Yoongi at my job? If so, why?

"Thank you, Shanice, I think I know who it is." I said before walking inside the elevator.

———————————————————————

I arrived home a little after 7pm, extremely tired and ready to take a shower and go to bed early.

"Jimin, I'm home." I called out.

"I'm in here."

I took my shoes off and set my bag down before taking off my jacket. Once I did that, I started walking in the kitchen.

"You won't believe what happened today, another man came into the ER about putting something up his a-"