.06

Olivia's POV

When I got home that same day, I told Jimin everything that happened. The whole time, Jimin had a smile on his face. Eventually, I was getting tired of him just smiling like a creep, so I spoke up about it.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"You know why."

"No, I don't."

"Olivia, Yoongi beat a man up over you, guys don't always do that just to be nice, or at least Yoongi doesn't do that." He said with a smirk. "He actually likes you."

I shrugged and sat on the couch. "What if I don't want him to like me?"

"It's a little too late for that, don't you think?"

"It's never too late, he could like me one day, and then have eyes for another woman the next day."

"Yoongi's not like that. Once he likes someone, he's stuck on them." Jimin said as he sat next to me. "Now I'm not one to tell someone else's business unless I have full permission to do so, but...this is the first time in many years that Yoongi has liked anyone, like really liked someone, not since his last girlfriend."

"What happened to them?"

"I don't want to say too much, I'll let Yoongi tell you when he's ready." Jimin turned to look at me, seriousness written all over his face. "She was the worst girlfriend that Yoongi ever had, the things she did...I don't think I would ever forgive anyone that did the things she did to him."

"That bad?"

"Really bad." He said.

I stayed silent for a moment, thinking about what his ex could've done that was so bad.

"You should really give him a chance, he's a really great person and I'm not just saying that because he's my friend."

I chuckled and shook my head. "I told him I would think about it."

"What's there to think about?"

I bit my lip. "I think you already know."

Jimin put both hands on my shoulders and looked me in my eyes.

"Trust me when I tell you, I would never tell you to give someone a chance if I knew that person was an asshole. For example, if you had thoughts about dating Hoseok, I would immediately shut that down, that man has his dick in a different woman every few days to a week and I'm sure he's not going to stop anytime soon."

I laughed a little, then nodded, going silent again.

"I know what you're thinking and it's not true." He said. "You are so beautiful, Olivia, I wish you could see that. I know you've been through a lot and have every right to feel the way you feel, but I'm telling you that Yoongi really does like you." He added. "I know Yoongi will probably kick my ass for this, but every chance he gets, he talks about you and even goes as far as to ask me about you."

My eyes grew wide. "He does?"

"Yes, ever since my birthday party, he's always asking how you're doing, asking me what kind of things you like, asking me if it would be okay to come over and see you, all kind of stuff. Hes been talking about you more than he's ever talked about anything, which is very unlike him, because he doesn't really talk a lot to begin with." He said with a soft chuckle.