𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖤

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝟣𝟢𝟢
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ─── ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝟣𝟢𝟢

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝟣𝟢𝟢𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ─── ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝟣𝟢𝟢

𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖭 ₊˚.༄𖥸 ── 
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝟣𝟢𝟢 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹    你好,欢迎光临           
╰ ✦ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁╭ ᘒ

Adella hissed as she woke up in her tent, her hand instantly going to her chest. "Fuck!" Her head fell back on her makeshift pillow, a groan leaving her lips.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." Raven's voice was heard. "You gave us all a scare." He breathy laugh left her lips as Adella groaned once more.

Adella sighed as she sat up slowly, looking towards a smiling Raven. "Did I fall asleep?" She asked, looking down at the bandage on her chest.

"Yeah, me and Jasper carried you back, but you were unconscious. Clarke cleaned up your wound and bandaged it up. Me, Octavia and Fox didn't leave your side." Raven nodded her head as she helped Adella sit up. "Don't go running around now, you're a wounded soldier.

Adella looked out of her tent to see it was dark. She turned to Raven and slowly got up, careful not to knock her shoulder. "What did I just say, Espinosa?" Raven scolded her, helping her up.

"Anything happen whilst I was out?" Adella asked, ignoring Raven. Instantly, Raven's face dropped as they walked out of the tent.

"The ark came early but they wasn't ready. They exploded." Raven told her as they walked towards Octavia and Fox.

Adella stopped and turned to face the girl. "Wait, what?" Adella shook her head. Her father could have been on the ark.

"We don't know for sure who was on the dropship." Raven told her, a worried expression on her face.

"Adella." Octavia turned to the girl with a wide smile, "Thank god, you're okay." Octavia carefully wrapped her arms around Adella. "Me, Fox and jasper have been so worried!" Octavia pointed to herself and Fox, the other girl nodding her head.

Before Adella could say anything, someone yelled. "Which wire? Was it a grounder?" A girl yelled.

"Something moved." Someone else added as Adella walked towards the wall, Octavia and Fox by her side as Raven went to find Bellamy.

Someone started to shoot and Adella looked out of the wall to see nothing. "Don't shoot, idiots!" She yelled to one of the kids as herself, Fox and Octavia carefully walked outside.

The three saw someone laying on the ground and Octavia crouched down, going to touch the person but they jumped up, making Octavia jump up.