𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝟣𝟢𝟢
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ─── ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝟣𝟢𝟢

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝟣𝟢𝟢𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ─── ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝟣𝟢𝟢

𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖭 ₊˚.༄𖥸 ──
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝟣𝟢𝟢 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦ 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉╭ ᘒ ✦

"Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Murphy asked as he walked beside frustrated Adella.

"We don't. Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker." Bellamy replied, pointing to Finn with a frown.

"It's called Fourth-year earth skills. He's good." Wells spoke up. Adella hummed In agreement.

"And it doesn't help when you're stomping your feet like an elephant. The grounders can hear you for miles if you continue." Adella turned to Bellamy, a grin on her face as she noticed his annoyed look.

"You want to keep it down or should I paint a target on your backs?" Finn turned to face them all and Adella pointed to Bellamy who moved her hand away, biting back a smile at her childish antics.

Finn stopped and looked at the floor, Clarke close next to him which made Adella raise and eyebrow. "See? You're invisible." Bellamy told wells which made her frown.

Before she could ask, there was a yell which made them all look around. "What the hell was that?" Murphy asked.

"Now would be a good time to take out that gun." Clarke told Bellamy as they all walked forwards.

They all came out of the trees to see Jasper tied up to a tree. "Oh my god! Jasper." Clarke gasped as they walked forward, only for her to fall.

Bellamy quickly caught her, looking down at her. He hesitated for a minute which Finn and Adella noticed then yelled. "Pull her up!" Adella shivered at the spikes underneath Clarke and gripped onto her arm.

Adella grabbed Bellamy with her other hand as did everyone else and helped him pull up Clarke. Clarke fell in front of Adella, who still held her arm, looking at her with worried eyes. "You okay?" Adella asked as Clarke panted, nodding her head.

They all turned to the tree, Adella's heart dropping as she saw Jasper...bloodied and tied up to the tree.

"I'll climb up there and cut the vines." Finn told them all as Adella nodded.

"I'll help." She told him, pulling out her knife as Finn nodded, the pair walking towards the tree.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm with you." Wells spoke but Finn shut him down.