Chapter 7

‼️⚠️Warnings⚠️‼️
Affairs, Boy x boy, slight abuse mentioned.

|Past and current life
Almost everyone shouted at the same time "Honey y-your home, I-I thought you would be out of town longer" Fu BaoZhi shuttered as he elderly man glared at the woman he called his first wife. "I was supposed to be out longer but came back upon hearing these dreadful rumors of my wife beating my grandson near to death before kicking him out for money!? along with his children!!! Imagine my embarrassment the second I heard this! It is the talk of the town and the capital! Everyone is looking at me like I did it too!!" His voice echoed through the hallways that servants in the south wing could hear him.

The old woman turned all shades of bright red upon hearing her husband yell at her.

"b-but that never happened h-he left on his own, honey I-I swear!" She reached to get closer to him, her hand trying to outstretch to him but he grabbed her by the wrist as he gave her a cold like he was about to kill her.

"Everyone is dismissed except for you"
He looked at his wife with such hate the system wanted to laugh at the pitiful old woman. The argument lasted for almost an hour, not a word was heard from Fu Baozhi as Dai GueWei continued to yell at her for what she had done. Their children on the other side of the estate can still hear their father yelling at their mother/step-mother.

Finally, the yelling came to an end and a trembling Fu BaoZhi exited the room as Dai Han helped his mother to her room. Dai GueWei stayed in the room a long he sat at an empty chair his head hung low as he rubbed his temple his head hurting from all the yelling he did. He had never once let loose like that in his life, he was always a kind father and grandfather and loved all his children and grandchildren equally, Zeng Yue and YaoZu where no exception.

"A-Die?"

A female voice was heard on the other side of the door "Who is it?" He didn't bother containing his anger, it was quiet for a bit before the voice responded "It's Me, Dai BoHai" Dai BoHai, she is the most mature of her siblings besides Dai Huan, despite being a male he changed his gender to a female while cultivating as a female get more Yin energy, so after she turned twelve she began dressing in female clothes but kept his old name as that was the last thing he has of his biological mother, she never made a problem and constantly defended Dai Huan and his family.

"Come in" The door opened and there stood a woman in her early forties but looked much younger, like she was in her early twenties, although BoHai had dark brown hair and teal eyes she looked alot like his third wife, Yin Ye– who had beautiful black hair and green eyes but they had the same nose and gentle eyes.

Yin Ye was his first real love.
but she died after she gave birth to Dai Huan and his twin sister who just left one day after she turned twenty-five. He didn't know why she left he loved all his kids and loved Dai Huan and her even more as they were the last gift his Yin Ye gave him.

"What do you need A-Hai?"
He gave a weak smile. She only narrowed her eyes "Not what I need what you need, you practically bursting at stepmother" She never called Fu BaoZhi a-niang as in her eyes she would never be her real mother, Dai GueWei respected her wish and never forced it upon her.

"I'm just stressing I came back from Cultivation to hear such a dreadful rumor about my grandson and what that woman did, I feel embarrassed I practically lost face"

She only leaned to hug her father, he held her too feeling as if it was his Yin Ye that was holding him again.

Yin Ye, what do I do with that woman? He thought before he began to wonder about Zeng YaoZu's condition. His precious sliver hair grandson who was beaten for who knows how long. When YaoZu was born it surprised Dai GueWei, he was shocked to see the slive hair but loved him none the less, his hair seemed like a gift from god. How could he hate such a preicous child who gave him rice cakes and silly little rock he said look like jade.