31.It Was You!

Nandini's POV

After a long journey we reached his farmhouse. He start walking further leaving the house behind. I didn't asked anything. We stopped at a specific place. It was all dark. Why we are in jungle?

"You both sit here I will light the fire" He said and I nodded.

We sat down while he start searching for some wooden. I have to call Abhimanyu somehow and for that I have to get his phone. I don't know why but something seems to be wrong. I don't know what is happening.

"Manik what has happened tell me?" I asked as he sat besides me.

"Someone complaint about me."

"What will you do now?" I asked.

"Cabir will handle everything until that we have to go underground"

"Nandu why are we hiding like this?" Ayza asked.

"Uhm... We are not hiding from anyone Ayza. We are going on a trip but our car has been broke down and at this hour there is no one to repair" I lied.

Taking out the sim from his phone he break it. He took out another sim from his pocket plugging it inside. He called someone.

"Yes Cabir, Any update?" He looked at me and my heartbeat increased. "Ok... I have, Bye" He cut the call.

"What happened?"

"Its still not resolved. We have to wait" I nodded.

"Don't worry everything will be fine" I said patting his shoulder.

"You sit here I will see if there's anything to eat in the house." He said getting up.

"But is it safe to go there I mean what if they know about this house?"

"I will manage to escape don't worry" I nodded and he left.

"Ayza get up" she rubbed her eyes getting up. "Listen to me carefully"

"What happened?"

"Ayza, we are in danger. We have to run away from here"

"But you said there is nothing to worried"

"Yes I said but now the situation is different. Emir is dangerous, he will kill us both so please listen to me and do as I say"

"Did he killed my mom?" She asked all of a sudden.

"No, he didn't but he can kill us both. Look for now we can't run because he is awake. Once I make sure he is sleeping We both will run and listen if in case I won't be able to follow you, you won't stop you will keep running and hide somewhere."

"How can I run alone?"

"Look, We don't have any other chance. We just have one chance and we can't miss it. I will signal you to run and you will run. I promise I will come behind you very soon" I have to inform Abhimanyu and for that I need his phone. I can't run without informing because he will find me sooner or later.

"Ok I will"

"That's like a good girl. Don't say anything in front of him or else he will suspect us." She nodded. After a while he came back with plates and bottles in his hands.

"Here is something to eat and drink. I'm sorry as there wasn't much food in the fridge so..."

"It's ok" He made cheese sandwich.

As we were done eating I asked Ayza to lay down to sleep. Manik got up opening the bag he took out a gun keeping behind his back under the pant.

"Gun" Ayza said all of a sudden. Oh god, she will ruin everything.