✧ 『⋆☾Chapter 13☽⋆ 』✧

I LOVE MIKU SO MUCH I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IT (LISTENING TO GHOST RULE ON REPEAT GAVE ME MOTIVATION HELP)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Nobody's POV (Third person)

It was early in the morning, The sun starting to rise when Rody got up. He let out a sigh, not being able to even move because Vince was wrapped around him, holding onto his shoulder tightly. It's not like he wanted to wake him up.. Vince needed the extra sleep after all.

(I fell asleep for like 4 hours)

Rody would try to fall back asleep, but even after all of his attempts it doesn't seem to happen. He just laid there, thinking about the events of the nights before. Them getting out of the hospital just for Vince to get back in again like 2 days later. And to think it was his fault for getting him back in there

"God I'm a bad person.."

Rody just mumbled to himself, expecting nobody to really hear what he said about himself.

"I don't think you are..."

Vince said out loud. Rody turned to see Vince awake, just sitting up like he had been awake this whole time. Rody was a little startled, literally seeing him asleep not even a minute ago.

But now Rody thought about what Vince said back to him.. Is he easily forgiving him just because he loves him? It would be wild to think that after what Rody has done to him but it seems that Vince really still trusts him.

Rody propped himself up on his arms, going in to a deep thought about what they should do today. It has been awhile since they have been on a date because of the crazy things going on. Should he plan something later on? He thought about it some more before getting up, going to the bathroom to start his usual morning routine. After being done, he stepped out and went to the kitchen seeming a little more excited than usual. Vince was a little confused on his sudden cheerful behavior, but he was always like that and still is. Vince got up, heading to the bathroom. He passed the kitchen which meant he was what Rody was doing. Rody was in the middle of looking in his fridge while making small snacks. It also looked like he was packing blankets? Vince wasn't going to ask about it though, assuming Rody always had a reason for doing stuff like that. Vince walked to the bathroom, locking the door as he started up a shower. He was still tired, but not as tired as he felt while in the hospital.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Vincent's POV-

"What the hell is he planning?" I thought to myself. It seems weird for someone to be planning for something when its like 35 degrees out- Ice skating? Is Rody really planning to go ice skating? I think I may have gotten lost in my thoughts because when I actually started to wash my hair, I could hear Rody at the bathroom door almost shouting

"Are you good in there?"

"Yeah I'm fine-"

"Okay!!!"

He sounds excited-

Once I get out and dry myself off a few minutes later, Making sure to actually get ready just in case Rody plans something for today. What would he plan though? He had a basket.. Snacks.. And even a few blankets with him. Wait wait wait wait, a picnic?! Does he know I still can't taste even after how much times I have tried to gain the sense of taste back. Should I just not tell him so I don't ruin what he was doing in the kitchen or should I remind him?..

"You seem to be deep in thought Vince!"

"AAHHHhhah... When did you get in here?!"

"I don't know like a minute ago?"

"Jesus christ- don't scare me like that again I couldn't even hear your footsteps!"

I watched as Rody just shrugged. That actually scared the living shit out of me. No warning no nothing, just starting talking out of nowhere! Wait just to clarify..

"Why are you packing snacks and stuff ? Are we like going somewhere?"

"I can't tell you now because.. It'll ruin the surprise!!"

"Oh.. Yea of course."

Shocking. Very, very shocking. I guess I'll have to wait then to get to see what the 'surprise' is.

I could feel Rody leaning on me a little bit, his arms going around my waist and his head resting on my shoulder. I was completely fine with it if he wasn't doing anything that would disrupt what I was doing. Which was until I could feel his hands wander a little more down..

"Rody.."

"Ok ok I'll stop!"

He pulled his hands away, listening to me almost instantly. Is he still trying to be careful around me by chance because I was in the hospital twice or something? I mean I'm not too tired or anything but I guess it is nice to have a break from all of ... that..

But just what is Rody actually planning? A date?

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

A/N:

I. AM. SORRY.

WAWAWWW

I WAS SO SAD WHEN THE DEMON AND PRIEST FANFIC ENDED I WAITED LIKE EVERYDAY FOR THAT STUFF (I screen shotted that the day it ended)

I WAS SO SAD WHEN THE DEMON AND PRIEST FANFIC ENDED I WAITED LIKE EVERYDAY FOR THAT STUFF (I screen shotted that the day it ended). Anyways... Yippi for me I did it. I made another chapter

(Word count: 879)