first encounter

The phone starts vibrating and taehyung lazily picks it up .
"Call me after two hours"
"Ohh duffer i am Jennie and wake now we have only one hour left."
"Whatttt.... You should call me earlier jen" he said while getting up from his bed
He then goes to the washroom and takes a shower hurriedly he picks up a white shirt with black jeans and a jacket because of the cold weather then he wears his Adidas sneakers and leaves
his room .
"Taehyung, why are so late even today now at least eat something"
"Mom i will eat something there , you should not worry and i love youuu ... Oh where is dad?"he said while kissing her mom's forehead.
"Ahh... You dad left for work but he wants to have dinner with us at night . Got it" Taehyung's mom said seriously.
"Okay. But now i have to go because Jennie gonna beat me so hard. If i don't pick her up on time"
He left the house and started his car engine and in five minutes he was standing in front of Jennie's house.
"Hey crazy, now get in" he said teasingly.
"Tae, i am gonna kill you if we were late on our first day"
"You know , your tae is here then why are you worried "
Her heart skipped a beat.
"Your tae" she thought and blushed and taehyung noticed.
He smiled.

****
He parked his car in parking area and then both moved toward the entrance.
"I am nervous tae" she said with trembling hands.
"Jen, don't worry Mr kim is a good oerson and my mom also talked to him"
He helds her hand and gently rubbed it
Taehyung knocked on a door and waited for the response.
"Come in" Mr kim said
"Good morning taehyung and also to you Jennie" mr kim greeted them as they both sat in front of him .
"Good morning to you too" jennie said while composing herself.
"You guys want something to drink." Mr kim asked .
"No, thank you" taehyung said with his boxy smile.
"Okay, then i think first of all you have to take a tour of this building so that we can assign you work" they both nodded in response then a girl entered the room .
"Miss yoon, call wendy that i am calling her" mr kim said to her
....
Time skipped to when wendy entered.
"Sir , you called me " wendy said
"Yess , i want you to give them the tour of building . And as tou know they are intern"

"Sir but you also know that i have to go now because headline team preparing for a meeting" she said annoyingly but still managed to put a smile on her face .
Taehyung and Jennie were thinking that she is so beautiful.
"Okay then tell irene to come" mr kim smirks as he mentioned her name.
Taehyung noticed it but ignored it.

"Okay sir" she said while glared on us.
***
"Sir , can i cone in" she said .
As we both Jennie and me turned around we were stunned to see her beauty.
She is flawless.
"Omg" these words escaped from her mouth but she managed to cover the situation with her smile .
Then mr kim speaks
"Irene, can you please do a favour for ne darling" Mr kim said as ge was smiling a bit .
Taehyung found the darling word strange but still ignored it
"Ye ...yesss sir " Irene said while stumbling on her voice.
"Okay great, give them the tour of building" Mr kim said to irene and then he saw us .
"Okay sir" irene speaks and then she saw at both of us as she was giving the signal to get up.

**
Then irene was in front of us and me and jennie were walking behind her and she was speaking when she wants to tell us about some area but never see behind to face us .
Jennie found that strange and mumbled on my ear.
"She is kinda rude. Don't you think"
Irene stop walking and turned around as she heard jennie but her face shows no emotion.
"Nice meeting you both , now i have to leave 5ou can visit this alone" irene said without seeing them and walked in to her office which was close.
"Yup, so rude" taehyung said . As ge realised that she is really rude.
Taehyung hates that type of girl who acts rude to seem cool to gain attendion then they both saw cafeteria and sat there.
***
"Mr kim tge building is so well established but your staff is bit rude i think . I am not complaining but that women who was with us seemed so rude" taehyung said as they both again entered Mr kim office because he was really pissed off because he didn't like that attitude.
"Sorry taehyung if that Hurts you " Mr kim said in apologizing way .
Then they both cone back to their houses and he drop Jennie to her house and then came back to his house . He eats sone snacks and watched some netflix i was already night now he wore a tuxedo and drove to the location where his father wants to have a dinner.

******

Hope you like it !!
Keave any suggestions if you want any desirable scene in the book...
.
Next ch soon i will try to post one ch at least in one day and sometimes two ch ...
Thank you 👍