Save me from devil

Irene's mind thought of calling taehyung for a sec but .
"Irene , he Is also a monster and doesn't believe in anyone in this world. Even though i don't have his number. I hope you will bear this pain, both of you "
She mumbled.
Eyes filled with tears . This time no one can stop him .
She missed her mom. Her mom always said to her that your virginity is precious. Don't ever lose it for some jerk. But her irene lost her virginity almost a year ago . And who stole it was a monster and a devil.
Mr kim...
She was feeling miserable. Only thing that she thinks now a days is suicide.
She took a bath to feel good mentally for some time then she took her hand bag with some essential things .
A shirt with jeans.
Because she didn't know what will happen to her clothes. It depends on his mood .
Then she laid on her bed thinking about her life.
When will this all end?
...
Taehyung was all ready to go .
He messaged Jennie to come sharp on time. He hates waiting.

Jennie picked a pink dress which was up to her knees but she was looking good.
She put on light makeup and off white coloured heels.
She picked the keys and drove to the location.
Taehyung was not there . She doesn't know what to do now. And then a waiter came to her and showed her the way.
"Are you with Mr. Kim Taehyung " he asked Jennie.
"Yes" she smiled.
Then she sat on the table no. 8 . Only about one minute passed that Taehyung was coming toward her .
She smiled but was a little nervous about what taehyung wanted to talk about.
Taehyung smiled back and then sat in front of her.
She was shy after all so she stayed quiet.
"Looking good" taehyung said because he also didn't know how to start a conversation.
"Let's eat something first" he said as he called the waiter.
Both of them ordered steak with wine .

They talked about nowhere and remembered their high school days.
....
Irene was now at the entrance of the hotel and then she went toward the reception and asked the room no. Where Mr. Kim was staying tonight.
She was so scared right now.
"Room no. 136 and floor no. 17 mam" the receptionist said.
"Th---thank you" she stumbled on her words.
Then she made her way toward the elevator. She pressed 16 and the elevator was closed.
She deeply inhaled the air.
The elevator was opened on the 16th floor but there was no room on that floor. It looks like a hotel restaurant.
She took the step forward to see if there is any room .
She opened a door and revealed a bunch of tables.
She was nervous as some people saw her.
She asked the waiter . Where's the washroom.
The waiter pointed toward the left side.
She moved toward the washroom quickly and did not want to gain attention from anyone.
.....
"Jen, i need to use the toilet. I will come"Taehyung said as he stood up and made his way toward the washroom.
....
Irene was so nervous that she didn't even see the sign of the women's toilet and accidentally entered the men's toilet.
She splashed some water on her face and deeply inhaled to stabilize herself.
One was in the toilet.
But someone entered the toilet. She turned around and saw the familiar face.
Kim taehyung.
He was shocked to see irene here and in the men's toilet.
"What are you doing here in the men's toilet" he said with raised eyebrows.
"Haahh. M--mens toilet" she barely completed the sentence.
Taehyung took a step forward.
"I asked you something. Don't piss me off"Taehyung said.
"I was in a hurry so i forgot to see the sign" she finally managed to speak.
"Why are you in a hurry" he asked with curiosity.
Irene was about to say that Taehyung came forward and dragged her toward the bathroom and immediately closed the door.
"What the hell are you doing. I am sorry if i did something wrong. " Irene said with teary eyes.
"Don't speak" he ordered.
"Leave me , i am not your toy" irene said in a high pitched voice .
He closed his eyes to control his anger.
"Shut your mouth before i make you yo do" he said while his face is fuming with anger.
Irene didn't dare to speak a word cause she knew the consequences.
They both stayed there for about two minutes and taehyung was checking outside from time to time.
They are close to each other but irene was avoiding the touch .
Taehyung opened the door and he came out .
"Now tell me , what are you in a hurry" taehyung asked, trying to stay as calm as possible.
Irene didn't say anything and checked the time. She was shocked cause she was 15 minutes late.
She panicked and moved toward the exit .
Taehyung held her by her arms and pushed her backward.
"I asked you a freaking question" this girl really wanted to see his devil side.
She tried to push him cause this time only the fear of Mr kim was on her mind.
" I didn't have to tell everything. It's my life and i can do whatever i want. " She yelled.
He loses his cool.
He slapped her so hard that her left cheek immediately became red and heat was erupting from it.
Her face was tilted because of the force and intensity of the slap.
It was her second time slapped by him. She hates him.
Tears continuously started to flow down her cheeks.
Taehyung stayed there and said nothing.
" I hate you more than anything." She mumbled and pushed him and ran toward the exit.
....
Taehyung was now quiet during the dinner and Jennie kept thinking about it.
"Taehyung, tell me what you want to say" Jennie asked him as they both finished their meal.
Taehyung was thinking something else.
"Ohh, jen i wanted to ask......"
A long pause .
" Wanted to date me " he quickly said not want to sound cheesy.
Jennie's eyes were opened.
"What, you did not like me" taehyung asked with curiosity.
"No, no, i like you so much " Jennie confessed.
Taehyung was a player sort of person. Cause he had more experience with girls but never dated someone.
Jennie was the first one to be.
Jennie was so happy.
" Taehyung, I can't believe that we took this step. I always liked you more than a best friend but i am afraid to confess" Jennie said without any pause.
Taehyung smiled in response but his mind was still somewhere else.
...
Irene as soon as she exited from the washroom she quickly grabbed an elevator and pressed 17. She was now standing in front of the door.
She gathered courage and knocked.
Mr kim opened the door and fears sent shivers down to her spine.
Mr kim was half naked and he pushed irene inside.
"What takes you so long. you bitch " Mr kim said as he pushed her toward the bed.
He started unbuttoning her shirt and then her pants.
She was now all naked and when Mr kim attacked her.
Irene was crying but said nothing cause she knew that nothing would work now for her.
He moved toward her cleavage and then her breasts.
She was disgusted by this man.
And then Mr kim entered her, she screamed because it was not love .
After torturing her for about 20 minutes he threw her out of the bed.
Irene was all sore not even able to walk now but she had to go now because after Mr Kim wakes up he will beat her if he finds her in this room.

She slowly crawled toward her bag and then first of all she wore her bra and then her shirt . She messily buttoned her shirt.
The most difficult task is to wear pants. Her legs were in pain and she couldn't move her legs .
She slowly pulled her pants upward and after 3 minutes she finally managed to wear it.
She picked up her torn clothes and put them in bags .
She tried to get up with the help of something. She growled in pain.
Finally she managed to stand on her feet and walk slowly toward the door.
She opened the door and left this shit place.
In the front of the elevator, she pressed the button but still tried to stand by holding the edge.
....
15 minutes before.

Taehyung and Jennie were now ready to go to their respective homes.
"Should i drop you" taehyung asked .
"I would love it but i have come with my car so i will go by myself" Jennie said with the sweetest expression.
Both stood up and jennie came forward and hugged taehyung and taehyung also hugged her in response.
Jennie pecked on his cheek and quickly walked out of the scene.
She was blushing hard and was happy that Taehyung was now her boyfriend.
Taehyung smiled a bit and then called a waiter to bring the bill.
After paying the bill he picked up his leather jacket and his phone . He walked toward the lift.
....
After 15 minutes.
Irene was waiting for the lift.
As soon as the lift was opened there was no one . She sighed in relief and slowly entered the lift.
After a few seconds, the lift was opened again.
Revealing the same man.
Kim taehyung.
Taehyung entered the lift and irene gulped trying hard to stand straight and not showing about what happened.
Taehyung was standing in front of him . He pressed on the ground floor.
He moved aside a bit and eyed irene.
He noticed her shirt button and her neck and her hands holding the barrier strongly.

******
I had so much fun writing this part.
Give me your reviews about it.