hate each other

Both jennie and taehyung were in the car driving toward their destination.
Both were excited as this was their first day as a professional worker in a hotline company .
"Jen, i am so happy right now you know"
She just smiled , she was always happy when she saw him happy.
Taehyung parked his car in the basement and then Jennie clicked the button of the lift .
Both entered the lift and at the last moment some one stuck its hand in it, both saw irene ....
Taehyung frowned as he saw her face but Jennie remained expressionless .

Irene bowed to them cause she didn't want to cause any trouble and jennie also bowed a little in response but taehyung just stood straight.
She finally entered the lift and jennie was in middle and taehyung was at back and irene was beside jennie.
Everyone was silent and then taehyung noticed something.
Due to the running irene scarf was not in position where it ahould be .
It was little messed up and her neck was filled with marks.
Taehyung saw that and he was shocked but still managed to act cool.
Her neck was literally full of marks ...
As irene moves forward to oress the button of the 18 floor she noticed taehyung stares .
She quickly covered herself fully . She glared taehyung with ger deadly eyes.
Jennie broke the silence.
"Ahmm , sorry for that day. We don't meant that" jennie said in apologizing way .
"Now.......( A long pause) There is no need , i have learned my lesson" irene said with no emotions and saw taehyung who was seeing jennie like she did a bog mistake.
And then 18th floor is here .
Irene quickly got away from that place and as wendy noticed that she was here she moves toward her cabin .
"Are you fine now" wendy asked.
"Much better, and it can be better if these interns don't cross my head again"
Irene said while drinking water fron her bottle.
"You met them in a lift?"
"Yess. And what's more shocking is they said sorry to me after complaining about me" irene said furiously.
As she saw both went toward the Mr kim idfice she stopped saying anything and watched them .

"I want them not to come here" wendy said as she glared both of them .

Jennie POV

"She is strange, don't you think so " Jennie said as she walked out of the lift.
"Of course she is strange but still you don't have to say sorry" taehyung said with raised eyebrows.

****
They both entered the office and Mr kim greeted them and again Mr kim called irene .

"Here i go" she said as hung up the phone.
Wendy hugged her tightly and assured her that she can overcome this damn situation also.

...
"Yes sir, you called me" irene said as she entered the office.
Jennie looked back but taehyung stayed still.
"Irene shii, take Jennie to the board casting team and taehyung to script arena" mr kim said to irene.

They both stood up left the room and irne was about to left when she noticed the harsh pull of hears .
She yelled in pain.
"I want perfection, you got it" Mr kim said as he pull them more harshly that her scalp was hurting.
He let her go . Irene left with tears in her eyes but managed to stay calm cause she know how to handle it after years.
She walked toward them who was standing together.

"Okay, irene you can do this don't cry" irene said to herself and moved toward them.
"Jennie shi, first i will take you to board casting station cause i was near, hope you don't mind" irene speaks softly.
"Yup, that's alright" jennie said with a big smile .
Irene was walking in front of them but slowly not as fast as she was yesterday because of the belt that hit ger legs three Times.
After two minutes of walking.
"Nim, this is jennie new intern, this is in your board casting station. Take good care of her Mr kim strictly mentioned it" Irene said with expression less face.
Nim nodded in response and sniled at jennie .
Jennie bide her hand with taehyung and left . Taehyung smiles at her cuteness.
Now both wre alone together, irene started walking again toward the script arena area.
Tawhyung jyst ignored her and followed her.
He was disappointed at her... She is the real bad girl.
Suddenly Irene tripped on her heels and fell down , her ankle was hurt.
She tries to get up but no avail, taehyung stayed there trying to control his laugh how she fell down.
She again tries to get up but again fell down . She glares at taehyung.
She literally hate that man.
"Miss enough of your attention seeking drama , please show me the way " taehyung aaid he was annoyed by her.
She finally managed to get up and her ankle was hurting a lot and tears started to flow down she remained silent and started walking slowly .
Taehyung was really annoyed by her he held her wrist and pushed her toward the other way.
"What's your problem with me " irene said as she noticed that she was pushed by taehyung.
"You really a annoying girl i have ever met, such a attention seeker" he said .
.....long pause
"Enoughhh" irene screamed loudly that she also gained attention from people around you. She pushed him aside and despite her pain she walks fast and stopped infront the script arena.
"Here you are sir" she said while holding back her tears.
Taehyung stares her in her eyes and then her neck . She quickly noticed it and also saw her neck and settled her scarf to hide everything.
She stares at his face ...
She left quickly.
"Filthy" taehyung mumbled.
***

It's kinda boring ch but blieve me next ch is just 💕
Lots of love is