confession

In the restaurant
"Thank you tae for giving me treat" Jennie said teasingly.
"Ohh, what treat. You are gonna pay for today"Taehyung declared.
Jennie tries to look cute and taehyung just laughed at her cuteness.
"Okay, but you have to give me something in return" taehyung said.
Jennie curiously raised her eyebrows.
"Give me a kiss on my cheek" taehyung said and winked at her.
"Ah.... What" jennie was shocked.
"Okay you pay"
"Ohh no... No i will give you but not here" jennie suppressed her shyness.

Both laughed together and enjoyed their meal and after that they both got into the car and then taehyung pointed toward his cheek .
Jennie cheeks become flushed red.
She leaned forward and pecked on his cheek.
She was so embarrassed that she can't move herself.
She stayed like this for seconds and then ina instant she moved away.
He just smiled at her.
"Okay , so mission complete. Lets drop you at your home" taehyung said as he started the engine.

***
In the hospital
"She is not in good condition and she had so much weakness . She needs vitamins in her diet. And please tell the man to not do this to her until she get better" doctor said .
Wendy nodded in response and go toward the pharmacy to buy medicine prescribed by the doctor.

Irene is now conscious. She is laying in the bed.
Wendy came and said
"Let's go home irene"
Irene just nodded cause she is not in the mood to talk to anyone.
Irene held wendy arm and walked slowly.

Wendy dropped her home and unfortunately because of her parents are calling her so she had to leave her
Irene assured her that she is fine now.

***
Taehyung was now at his house after dropping jennie .
He was continuously staring the ceiling of his room.
And his mom came inside and sat close to him.
"Ohh mom, i didn't noticed that you are here" taehyung as he flinched a bit
"You look worried, you fought with jennie" mom asked.
"No, but with someone else " he mumbled the last words.
"Ohh, can you share with me"
"No mom she didn't deserve any attention and talking about her is the most use less topic" taehyung said furiously.
His mom was shocked because after a long time she saw her inner beast image in him.
"Son, calm down don't scare me " his mom said as she held his hands .
He nodded.
"Well leave that topic, i know you will be fine cause you promised me that you will never be that person again" Taehyung's mom said in caution.

"Son, i think it's time for you and jennie to....." Taehyung stared cause ge had some sort of idea what his mom gonna talk about .
His mom ignored his glares and continued.
"Son, just date someone now you are 22 and you should now talk your life serious and find some partner for you" his mom said
"I think jennie understands you the most and she also knows how to handle you" mom chuckled a little bit.

"But mom , I don't know if she considered me as that person and also i just considered her as my best friend " taehyung explained.
"I saw jennie, she had feelings for you " Taehyung's mom said.
"Mom i need time , but don't consider it that i considered jennie as my girlfriend."
"I know, take your time son" she hug him and left.

Taehyung just laid on his bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

****
Irene sat on the sofa remembering the most vulnerable moment of her life .
She really hates taehyung.
"I wish that you will be in much more pain that you give me" she mumbled and tears kissed her cheeks.
She cried untill sleep engulfed her.
She slept on the sofa.

....
Irene wake on usual time and got up from the sofa to got ready for work.
And suddenly she remembered that she had a day off.
A smile appeared on her lips. She took a bath and then went to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast for herself after a while.
After having breakfast she made herself busy in house chores.

***
Meanwhile
Taehyung was ready and he picked up his keys and then goes out without having breakfast.
He press the horn in front of Jennie's house.
Jennie peaked from the window and ran outside .
Taehyung calmly watched her . She is eo cute and at the same time a good girl.
He smiled and shrugged off his thoughts.
Jennie sat inside and greet Taehyung.
"Hey idiot"

"Jen, i think you look like a clown you should check yourself in the mirror", taehyung said.
"Yahhhhh, stop it " she slap him on his shoulders.
"Ahh that hurts"
Jennie smiled.
They both had reached the 18 floor and jennie made her out toward the station and taehyung toward him.
****
Irene spend most of her day sitting,cleaning and watching tv and then cried alot.
She got a call from wendy that she ilqas in office but she missed me.
Irene chuckled.

**********

Sorry guys for short part but i am not really well but next oart will be more exciting .
Ignore the spelling mistakes