Want me

Jennie had already woken up and was preparing breakfast for him . There was maida available but she insisted on making it by herself.
Taehyung came to the table after an hour and he can easily see the mess in the kitchen.
Jennie came toward him holding two plates.
Taehyung knew that Jennie was a terrible cook but he still tried the breakfast and somehow it turned good.
Jennie smiled as Taehyung approved the dish made by her.
Jennie was smiling the whole time she was eating. Taehyung finished his breakfast and decided to paint on the shore of beach. Of course Jennie also accompanied him. It was almost 12 o'clock now and they were indulged in their task.

....

Irene woke up and immediately got in to her office as she received call from Mr kim.
He called her early than usual time of office. Irene knew what will hapoen and she also taken a pair of dress with her. Only a nonsense person would come to office this early.
She knocked on the door and entered the room.
Mr kim was sitting on the couch and as soon he saw irene he smirked.
He tapped on the couch beside him.
Irene hesitantly took a place.
"I miss you miss irene. So now you have waited for me for days so that's your reward now. " Mr kim said as he pushed on the sofa. As the result irene was lying on the sofa catching her breath.
Mr kim naked himself and entered her. But he didn't stop so all the pleasure always switch to the immense pain and when he came he threw irene on the floor and laid down the sofa. Irene crouched down to the floor and leave this room. She grabbed the wall for support and after struggle she reached the office toilet and changed her clothes and took a pain killer. Irene washed her face and this time she really want to slap him and run away . She wanted to tell min hyun everything and if he accepted her , she wanted to ran away from all of this. But she knew that min hyun will not accept her that's why she is delaying everything.
Irene came out of the toilet and came toward her cabin. Irene dialed a number of her best friend.
Wendy.
On the fourth deep wendy picked up the call.
"Hmm"
"Are you as sleep" irene asked on listening her hoarse voice.
"Yes. This early everyone would sleep i mean i have a day off . You tell me something happened"
" Hu.... No everything is fine . You now rest . I will hung up" irene said and placed her head on the table and closed her eyes.
Tears escaped her eyes.
She really wanted someone who would held her hand and take her away from all of this. But there is no one for her.
It was now 8 o'clock . Work time.
So the 18th floor started to filled with the employees. Irene also wake up from her nap and opened her laptop.
Irene was making a plan for next week.
She was acting like nothing happened.

.....
Taehyung finished his portrait and made his way toward the kitchen to fetch something to eat. Jennie waa already in the kitchen cause she was tired of painting.
Taehyung was checking the fridge when Jennie hugged him from back.
"Jennie what are you doing" Taehyung said annoyingly.
Jennie didn't released him from her grip.
Taehyung forcedly release himself and turned around. Jennie frowned and sut on the shelf.
Taehyung came forward.
"Are you angry" he asked with smile.
" No i am so happy that you push me away from you always. I am your girlfriend and most importantly best friend Taehyung" Jennie said as she was holding herself from a long time.
Taehyung took a step closer. Both were close enough to see each other reflection in eyes.
"I am sorry . I will try _____"
Suddenly phone vibrates caught the attention of jennie cause it was her phone. Jennie received the call and move away from him. Taehyung saw her and again diverted his attention toward tthe fridge.
"Ohh irene shi. How are you " Jennie said as she sat on the stairs.

On the other side.
Before calling Jennie.
Irene was given a task to call the absent employee even if they given the leave irene had to call them. Irene was almost done with the list but her fingers stop dailing the number when she saw Jennie's name written on the list. She knew where was she and with whom but she had to call her.

"Hey i am irene.... Jennie shi" irene said quite professionally.
"Yes irene shi how are you"
"I am fine. I called you because of the absence in office. And i guess you even didn't submit any leave. Is there an emergency." Irene emphasize the last sentence.
"Ohh.... The thing is..... ;
'Come inside Jennie i have your favourite sandwich ' Taehyung said loudly as he placed the plates on the table.
Jennie glared at him.
" Ohh i am on vacation with Taehyung but i have a request don't tell anyone about us for now and Taehyung had already talked with Mr kim." Jennie said in an awkward tone.
After few seconds irene came back to her senses . She was zoned out as she listened his voice.
"Hu.... Okay bye " irene immediately cut the call .
Jennie was about to say something but irene already cut the call. She always found irene behaviour strange but she still maintains a good relation with her as a colleague.

....
Taehyung was eating his sandwich when Jennie punch on his shoulder slightly.
"Ouchh that's hurt"
"You and your dramas" Jennie sat down .
"You didn't tell Mr kim about a week off." Jennie asked him.
Taehyung was munching on his food listened to her words.
" No. There is no need to tell him. I can go anywhere i want "
" But office rules and regulations are something so...."
Taehyung cut her words.
" Leave that. You should focus on me and us" Taehyung said as he pinch her cheek.
Jennie blushed and smiled at him.
He knew how to make Jennie happy.
Jennie devours the taste of her sandwich.
Taehyung decided to take a bath so he goes to his room. Taehyung just stepped inside the washroom that his phone rang. Taehyung picked up his phone and stares at his phone screen. It was a unknown number.
Taehyung pressed the green button and goes toward his balcony.
"Who is there...."
There was no response from other side. Taehyung stares at his screen and again put his phone near to his ear.
Irene was so stunned to speak world it's about a week that she didn't hear this voice.
Irene lips parted but no words came out. She was in the zone of deliberately waiting for him to speak more.
"Who is there?" Taehyung said with a annoyed look.
"Hello. Mr kim taeh-----taehyung. I am talking from hot----line news. I am i___irene" irene barely produced sound.
Taehyung who was stuck in the word 'hello' he knew very well who is she.
There was complete silence for two minutes.
Irene reminded herself that she had to bury these feelings.
"Sir i want to ask you about your absence. Did you fill the form of leave" irene said trying so hard not to shutter.
Taehyung wanted to hear something else from her.
"I am bored so i took a break for one week."
"Okay thank you tae--- Mr taehyung " irene really wanted to tell him to come back quickly but she had to be away from him.
"Okay then bye . Have a good vacation with Miss Jennie shi" irene said and decided to put the phone down with heavy heart.
"Are you okay" these words makes her heart beat fast and the feeling aroused to tell him that come back so she can share her problem with him but she can't. Who is she for him.
Nothing.
Irene didn't reply.
"I asked you something" taehyung said with a little tension in his words.
"I am n--.. i am fine Mr kim taehyung " irene said and cut the call with the speed of light.
She really wanted to cry loudly but she still controlled her emotions.
Irene came back to her apartment and she was getting ready for the dinner that is arranged by min hyun.
Irene took her black dress which is long but it is very goid fitted on her body, showing her curves well. It was gifted by wendy on her last birthday but she never got the chance.
She still hesitated to wore that dress what if min hyun rejects her but her inner voice encouraged her to wore that dress. It was already 7 o'clock so min hyun calked her to came out because ge was waiting for her in his car.
Irene took a minute to analyze herself in front of long mirror.

****
Be calm i am back with an update.
It is so detailed part but i want to update it asap so I didn't added the steamy part that will happen next.
So stay tuned for next part.
I am also enjoying writing slowly just few paragraphs at a time but i will rather write fast than enjoy.
Feel free to comment if you feel something.
🌱