Day Before Holidaysss❤️

*Y/n Pov*

Summer just started today my family will be flying to Italy I'm so excited we're gonna be at the beach for like 3 weeks! We're flying tomorrow I still have to pack my suitcase but it's gonna be amazing.

*3rd person Pov*

Y/n went to the basement looking for the suitcases after a while she found what she needed and dragged her suitcase upstairs to her room. While packing she thought about the the holidays in Italy how nice it probably would be .after about 45 minutes Y/n was done packing and went downstairs to get a snack. She saw that her mom made cookies and took 2 of them before heading back upstairs. It was already 6pm she wasn't really hungry after the cookies she had. So she decided to have an "Everything shower". After the shower she changed into her pjs and did her daily night routine. She decided to do her own nails, she had a like Gel x nail set she got like a few months ago so she did what the instructions said. After the application she tried to make a French and it actually looked good! She let it dry. She put her fav show/film/series on and fell asleep.

The nailsss (if u don't like it u can choose a other design)

First Part of the actual story! Hope u like it stay safe babes love ya 💋💋