Flying Over the clouds ☁️

*Y/n POV*

So eventually I watched a movie and got dam warm food. They had chicken and riche with mushroom sauce, some fruits and a like chocolate mouse that was amazing I also had some coke. I I ate it while watching the move and it was pretty okay. We were flying for only 1 hour so I was kinda bored. I stood up and walked to the restroom and went to the toilet and washed my hands before going back. I sat down on my seat and took out one of my snacks again this time it was popcorn. I ate some while watching the film and also sometimes passing it to the cute boy next to me. I watched euphoria and at some point I thought the guy next to me looked familiar... IT WAS FUCKING JAVON WANNA WALTON WHO PLAYED ASHTRAY IN EUPHORIA.... I was about to flip but I calmed myself down and tapped his shoulder he turned and I spoke "are you the one that played ashtray?" He responded "yeah!" "Oh my gosh really!? I'm a huge fan of u Javon!" He smiled at me and I smiled back it was so fun to finally meet him we started talking and introducing ourselves to each other he was so funny. So it was pretty fun to talk to him we were telling jokes to each other and stuff he also is from Atlanta I told me I just moved there and we lived next a house with a like gym in the basement he told that his house had also a gym in the basement we told each other our addresses HE WAS MY FUCKING NEW NEIGHBOR. so uhm I don't know how process this but anyway.. he told me he was staying at the same hotel as me. I was super excited I made him play a game with me on those screens in the plane 😛 he was actually the most adorable guy ever like seriously. After a few hours of talking, laughing,eating,laying games we finally both fell asleep. We slept for like 3 hours, we woke up and we just fucking confused but we realized that we were landing and but our seatbelts on and started gathering our stuff and waited until we landed.

*javons pov*

On the flight I met a very sweet and cute girl named Y/n we were chatting the whole flight and she shared snacks with me that was nice of her we landed and she went to her parents it seems like she doesn't have siblings she walked over to me again and she said hi to Jayla Jaden and Daelo after that she went back to her parents they got their language and t my suprise they had the same taxi as us since it was from the hotel.

HI BESTIES THANKS FOR READING STAY SAFE BYEEE