Chapter 4

So, I decided to start doing POV's now, as I feel it would be easier to write how Kian or Jc or anyone else is feeling in the story. So yeah, anyway, the chapter is finally here. I have big plans for this story, so hopefully you guys will like it. I've been off of Wattpad for a long time now, since I was busy, then unfortunately got sick. And I came back to almost 600 people reading this story? That's insane. Thanks for reading though, I appreciate it. :) Now here we go.

Kian's POV

Me and Jc walked into school the next Friday, and today was the day we decided to tell our group of friends that me and him were dating. Me and him walked over to where our group of friends were sitting. They consisted of: Sam, Connor, Trevor, and Ricky.

Connor saw me and Jc first, and then his eyes darted down to our hands, seeing that they were intertwined. He got a confused look on his face. He started to say something when we sat down but I cut him off.

"Don't ask why we're holding hands. I'm about to tell you," I say, and everyone else's eyes we're on us. Jc started to blush, I noticed. He was so adorable.

"Me and Jc need to tell you all something. We should have told you when it first happened but we really didn't know how. So, anyway, last week, me and Jc told each other. . . something. . and it's pretty big, but we know you guys will support us. So, we told each other that. . we loved each other. Way more than friends. It may be a shock to you guys, as we haven't even told anyone that we're gay, but everything kind of happened so fast this whole week, and no one really knows except for my parents. But we both knew we had to tell you guys very soon. So, you can either support us, or not. " I was out of breath from all the talking I just did. The guys didn't look angry, or disappointed, they just. . looked at us.

"Jc, is this true? Or is Kian just doing this as a joke, or a prank?" Ricky asks, a confused look on his face.

"I woul-" I started to say, but got cut off by Jc.

"Yes. It is one hundred percent true. I love Kian. I wouldn't lie about something this big and important to me." My stomach filled with butterflies after he said that. I hoped the rest of the group didn't see me blushing as well.

"Oh, well, we don't mind. Right guys?" Sam said, followed by three 'mhhms', "Just don't go making out every five seconds, alright? We still want to hang out with our best friends." Sam joked. I smirked, and I saw Jc smile and blush out of the corner of my eye.

I knew they'd be fine with it. I never doubted them.

After School

Me and Jc walked back over to his house after school,  hand in hand. We got some weird looks from random strangers, but we didn't care. 

We walked into his house, and went up to his room, sat down on his bed, and I was surprised by how much bigger it was from mine, and I got embarrassed in a way. Jc noticed my expression and he walked over to me, and lifted my face in his hands, and gently pushed his lips onto mine. I instantly kissed back. I wanted to scream out because of how giddy I was when he kissed me, but I knew that would ruin the moment. So I kept my screams inside, and then he slowly pulled away, but his face was still very close to mine. I hoped Jc didn't notice me blushing again.

"Now, tell me what's wrong?" He whispered.

"I-It's nothing, really." I say.

"No, it is something. Tell me, Kian." Jc pouted, and I couldn't resist a face like that.

"It's just that your room is bigger and better than mine, so I got a little embarrassed. It's stupid, I know." I say and look away from his gaze.

"Are you kidding me? You really worried about something like that? Kian, I couldn't care less about how big or cool your room is. It doesn't matter at all to me, you should know that." Jc said, and I looked back up at him.