Chapter 6

Kian's POV

I woke up on my bed, and I felt arms around me. I looked over my shoulder, and saw Jc there.

Jc? B-But he's missing. . Was that all just a bad dream? Did me and him go to sleep after the date? But I don't remember us even going on the date. .

Jc then started to stir, then his wonderful brown eyes that I love, opened.

"Good morning, Kian." He says, sleepily.

"Jc aren't you-" I got interrupted by his lips, on mine, even though I wasn't sure if it was a dream or not, it still felt amazing to feel his soft lips, after he pulled away, though, he had a slightly shocked look on his face.

"Kian, you've got to help me. Please." Jc said abruptly.

"Jc I-" I started to say, but then I felt a hand rubbing my shoulder, and I slowly opened my eyes, to see Mrs. Caylen's form looming over my body. 

I knew it was a dream.

I looked around our surroundings. We seemed to be in a car, and I saw sunshine outside, so I figured it was the next day. I did a replay of everything that happened last night. Me and her found a clue, looked into a book, and found a street name, and then we left immediately after that. I remember Mrs. Caylen saying it was a long drive from our town, but I don't at all remember falling asleep.

"Kian, honey, we're in the town where the alleyway is located in. You feel asleep last night." She whispered to me. I wiped my face,  and looked out the open window, and climbed out of the car. I could see the 'Smith St N' street sign from where I was. I nodded towards it, and she nodded.

"Let's go." I told her.

-

We walked along the street, looking for anything that could have been an alleyway.

We finally found an alleyway at about the end of the street.

Me and Mrs. Caylen slowly walked into it, being cautious and looking for anybody that might be around.

My phone then rang. The caller ID said it was Jc. But I knew better.

"What do you want?" I ask, frustrated.

"Well, I notice you're at the alleyway. I can see you at the very moment. And you're with some lady, eh? I presume is either your mother, or Jc's." I then hear a muffled voice in the background, "Be quiet!" I sickening noise of skin on skin goes through the phone. I only assume the person in the background is Jc.

"Don't hurt him!" I yell.

"So, you're looking for more clues, or even remnants of your precious boyfriend, eh? I can see the woman looking through trash bins and such. Tell her she's wasting her precious time. The next clue isn't here. Go look where glass can be made. I'll call you for more details when I see you're there. Have fun, and in the meantime, I'll be having fun with your boyfriend here." Anger soared through my body, I was about to scream at the caller, but they hung up before I could.

"Mrs-Mrs. Caylen. . the next clue isn't here. He said to look where 'glass can be made'. There's no glass making shops around is there? If not, I don't know what they could have meant. ." I tell her, and she stops searching through trash bins. Then, I finally understand it.

"The beach! Sand can be made into glass, right?" She beams at me and nods.

"Let's go. We have to get closer and closer to finding and helping Jc, and the faster we do it, the better." She says, and starts walking out of the alleyway. I follow her.

Jc's POV

I tried pulling the ropes that bound my wrists once more, the same with my legs, but as usual, nothing happened.  So, while I waited for my kidnapper to return with more pain to inflict on me, I did what I usually did. Think of Kian.

I missed him so much. Even though it's only been a day. It felt like a month.  I try to warn him not to come after me, as he doesn't know what this guy is capable of. I'm so scared for him, and he's getting too close to where we are. I know what's going to happen when he finds us, and I try to scream to him when my captor calls him, but I just get hit. 

I just want to see Kian again. I can't imagine how he's feeling. We were about to go out for a date, then this guy texts me and tells me he's coming, because he finally found out where I moved to. I tried to run out for Kian, but Kian already left. I tried to run away, but I just ran straight into him. It all happened so quickly I couldn't even call anyone.

It makes me sick to my stomach at what he did last night.

I'm scared, because what if he does it again?

Kian's POV

It only took us about twenty minutes to get to the beach. Jc's mom hadn't even stopped the car by the time I jumped out of it.

I ran onto the sand and looked around, there was quite a few people there, as it was two-thirty on a Saturday. I was about to call Jc's number, when the number called me instead.

"I see you've gotten there, now. How nice. Now, you're probably looking for a clue or a note, or just me telling you where to go next. Well, instead, I have a picture of your precious Jc. You see that board of wood, over there, a few feet away from the kids making a sand castle? Yeah. It's under there. I'm sure you'll enjoy it tremendously. As to where you're going to go next, find out yourself.

"Wait what-" The caller hung up. I just shrug it off and walk over to the board. I pick it up, and see the picture. Instantly, I knew what I had to do.

The picture showed Jc's bare chest all the way down to his hips. The picture cut off right before his private areas showed. The picture disgusted me. It made me want to throw up. Not because of Jc, but what that sick person could have done to Jc. 

What if he was doing that to him right now?

I felt Mrs. Caylen's hand on my shoulder. I wanted to cry. I knew I had to call the police, but first I had to figure out where the camera was that the caller had. Was it on me? I stuffed the picture inside my pocket, when I felt it.

It was a small, metal thing. I unhooked it from my pocket, and pulled it out. No doubt, it was the camera. I threw it into the sand, and walked away. I told Mrs. Caylen my plan.

"Sounds good. Let's go." 

And off we went.

-

A little shorter chapter, as I didn't have a lot of time to write it.

But this story is coming to a close soon, unfortunately. I will be writing more stories though, I just don't know what about yet.

So, as always, thanks for reading. <3 :)