1st Door THE VILLAGE part 5

*NARRATOR POV*

       Ruan nanzhu leaned closer to Lin jiushi who is pinned on the wall by him and asked one more time "How did you know my name" he asked Jiushi gulps hard as he don't know what to do.

       "I-i...." jiushi said while stuttering
"I~?... what?!" Nanzhu leaned more closer to Lin Lin *(you know what fudge it!)* lin lin thought and said " I can know others real name by just looking at their eyes" lin lin said in a stern face Manchu was taken a back a little and gave a smirk then said "really?" Lin lin  nodded nanzhu touched his chin and backs away a little.

        Nanzhu sighs then looked at lin lin "don't tell others about it!do you understand?!" Nanzhu said in a very serious voice which made lin lin nodded "okay then " nanzhu turned his back to leave and walked out the bathroom after nanzhu left lin lin sighs *(God d@mn I almost got caught" he he slides down to the bathroom floor and after sometime  he stood up and walked out the bathroom he saw Xiong with and Xiao ke talking in the end of the hallway lin lin just ignore them knowing there relationship and walked away.

    Few hours later they went out again to chopped some wood and everything happened just like the past it just instead of the two man that was supposed to die the man in the glasses and the other man died which made lin jiushi shock thinking it was supposed to be the two man.

     After that they went to the carpenter and nanzhu asked the carpenter if the key is in the coffin which the Carpenter denied but nanzhu threatened him so the Carpenter said the truth and it indeed has a the key just like the past.

    Few days later and the people who supposed to die did die and the only ones that was left was Xiong with ,Xiao ke,Ruan nanzhu,  and Lin Jiushi they planned how to get the key back since jiushi lost it.

*you all can imagine the rest on how they got back outside the doors*

    Lin jiushi woke up back to his apartment he was a bit confused and looked at the date and ofcourse it is still 2021 •°the book released°• so he went back to his bed and then there was a knock on the door he looked at the door then stood up and opened it he saw his friend Wu Qi standing there lin lin  tears up because he saw that Wu qi is  alive once more he immediately hug him which made Wu qi  was  taken aback by lin lin strange behavior "what's wrong?"Wu qi  asked lin lin just sniff his tears up and chuckles and then said he just have  a bad dream about him which made Wu qi also laugh and said " my life is still long and longer than than you" lin lin can only do is to nod  Lin jiushi was happy to see his friend again.

Later that night when lin lin is sleeping in his bed he felt that someone has entered his room still drowsy he called for his cat  li zhi but the cat didn't respond he then felt than someone was watching him so he slowly get up just to see a shadow sitting on the chair near his window
"Your not a heavy sleeper aren't you " the man spoke but just by the voice lin lin can already Identify who is it so lin lin just simply asked "how did you know my house" "hmmmm" the man touched his chin then calmly  said "How did you know who I am?" "Isn't it obvious " lin lin said sleeply which made nanzhu sighs.

  "Go with me and also you don't  have a choice " "huh!?" *(dammit nanzhu I am still sleepy)* Ruan nanzhu stood up from  the chair letting li zhi go and walk closer to Lin jiushi he then lean onto him which made lin lin lean back on the wall besides  his bed "you are indeed an interesting person I hope I don't regret saving you " nanzhu whispered to Lin Lin ears.

TO BE CONTINUED

YES I DID MIX THE SERIES AND THE NOVEL CAUSE WHY NOT? EHEM ANYWAYS FOLLOW FOR MORE STOEIE AND FOLLOWING IS SOO EASY SO PLEASE JUST PLEASE FOLLOW

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND NIGHTS 🌙

SORRY FOR MISTAKES