Re-entering the fourth door

*NARRATOR POV*

             After discussing how and what are they doing on the fourth Door with Tan zaozao they decided that they are going to enter at different time And agree that they will not make it looks like they aren't together.

              Lin jiushi was waiting for the sign to come when the lights finally starts to flicker he then stood up and walked closer to tha door but before he opened it Lin jiushi took a glance at the bracelet that Nanzhu gave him then he entered the door . Behind the door they were 12 doors lin jiushi then walked inside and towards the fourth door then opened it A sudden flash came trough the door.

        Inside the door he saw an garden and a  Black Mansion that despise it's color rather than looking old it still looks elegant But the atmospehere it gives an uneasy feelings.

Lin jiushi: "it still looks the same" sign

         Lin jiushi then walked towards the entrance of Mansion's. While walking Lin jiushi took a glance at the Mansion But he was a frighten a bit when he saw The woman on the rain at the second floor of the mansion staring at him so Lin jiushi then quickly retracted his gaze then quickly entered the Mansion .

         As soon as he entered the Mansion he then quickly looked for Ruan Nanzhu using his eyesight *( Or Lin jiushi was only "LOOKING" for Nanzhu because he forgot where he is back then)* Soon he saw a glimpse of Nanzhu's Coat. Knowing where nanzhu is Lin jiushi then sat an empty space besides nanzhu that he still remembers that is where he sat down years ago.

      Lin jiushi then heard an woman crying out loud and after sometime Tan zaozao finally arrived. As soon as tan zaozao saw them she quickly walked towards them then asked the same question as before "Can i join the both of you?" Which Lin jiushi ans Ruan nanzhu agreed.

        An few minutes later an Man Wearing an Butler suit walked down the stairs he then said.

Butler: "Madam has called you in the dinning room".

TO BE COUNTINUED.

HAVE A NICE AND GREAT DAY PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW.
(\   /)
( •_• )
(>♡<)