OUTSIDE DOORS part 4

*NARRATOR POV*

Lin jiushi then qiuckly took off the seatbelt and opened the car door and qiuckly got out of the car and Nanzhu just looked at the flusttered Lin Lin and smiled faintly .

Nanzhu and Jiushi went to Jiushi apartment early in the morning as Jiushi was just about to open his apartment it suddenly opened so he took a few step back and when the door is completely open Lin Lin saw his best friend Wu Qi.

"Wu qi..." Lin jiushi just stood there sataring at his best friend "ey!" his friend said to him Lin jiushi realized that his been staring for a qiutte few seconds/minutes "oh-!, What's up" Lin jiushi smiled faintly at his friend "What do you mean what's up!!" his friend shouted "do you not know how worried i was last night when you suddenly dissapear!! ,I was just about go to the police station!!" Wu qi shouted and smacked lin jiushi's head .

When Wu qi was about to hit lin jiushi again this time his hand was stopped " Who! are -" when Wu qi looked up he saw a very handsome and tall man but instead for handsome it's more likely to describe his face pretty {sorry if you got confused on this part because me either}.
Wu qi then qiuckly retracted his hand then looked at looked at Lin jiuhi with a confused looked then said "Did you sleep in a brothel?" Lin jiushi stood frozen for a few minutes before coming bavk to his senses then smacked Wu qi head.

 "Where on EARTH DID YOU EVEN GOT THAT IDEA!!" Wu qi then gasp then said "oh! well- MAYBE BECAUSE YOU DISSAPEARED IN THE MIDDLE ON THE NIGHT THENSUDDENLY APPEARED WITH A MAN THE NEXT DAY!!" Lin jiushi cheecks turned red in fluterration and anger "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!"

 lin jiushi and Wu qi then began to fight infroont of there apartment early in the morning and nanzhu is just standing in thr corriner thinking what he should do at this moment since he wasn't program for any  of this {joke T>T}, And few minutes later they stopped because they got scolded by the owner of the apartment for being to noisy early in the morning . and few more minutes Wu qi bid his farewell on lin jiushi and Ruan nanzhu beacause he had to go to work and is running late because of his fight with Lin Jiushi and after Wu qi left Lin jiushi then start packing after of course telling and explaining a lots of lies to Wu qi . {my my poor Wu qi T~T}

"are you and your friend always like that " Nanzhu suddenly asked while helping jiushi packed his things "Nah only sometimes when he had a lot of free time" lin lin answered while picking up a t-shirt that was on the ground "oh" that was nanzhu answer {i mean what else right? anyways back to the story}.

after they packed up everything when  suddenly the lights starts to flicker chestnut then run besides Nanzhu and when lin jiushi saw this all that was in his mind was *At a time like this you would still choose you're father over you're mother * lin jiushi was interrupted when Ruan nanzhu suddenly spoked .

"The next door is here".

EY YO! PEOPLE IT'S MAH BIRTHDAY SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ^>^

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY MISTAKES

AND I WISH YOU ALL A GREAT AND A NICE DAY!

HAPPY READING 

PLEASE DO FOLLOW THANK YOU BYE~.