OUTSIDE DOORS part 1

*NARRATOR POV*

                   Ruan nanzhu touched Lin jiushi ears then smile "Now come with me" he took his hand from Lin jiushi ears then he then reached out for  Lin jiushi's hand and  Lin jiushi put his hand on Nanzhu's . Ruan nanzhu helped Lin jiushi up from his bed and after sometime Nanzhhu and Jiushi is finnaly out of jiushi's room and went outside "so where exactly are we going?" Lin jiushu asked breaking the silence because none of the both of them were talking but ofcourse Lin jiushi still need to asked where they are going even though he already knows.

^( and i will skip some scence we will go where lin jiushi  find nanzhu sitting alone in the living room treating his wound hehe i might change some of the scence since that is the real purpose of the story okay i will go now hehe)^

*LIN JIUSHIS POV*

            *(okay.... Nanzhu should be back by now)* i walk towards the window that lead to the living room as i peak outside and as expected nanzhu is outside i just sighed and walked out my room and went to where nanzhu is . "What are you doing?" i asked walking closer to him he turned his head back looking at me "nothing"  he said while trying to clean his scratch/wound "here let me.." i said grapping two pieces of the cottonbuds  and spraying it with disinfection and i grab his hand and cleaned his scratch/wound. 

*NARRATOR POV*

       Just typical li jiushi he did not notice that nanzhu's was staring at him ready to eat him *hehe jk or is it?*.

*LIN JIUSHI POV*

      I smiled then said to him "done!" and i just heard him hum i looked at him "jiushi" he called me in a sweet voice....*(SWEEET VOICE!!! IS HE EVEN NANZHU?!!!)* I looked at him looking shocked and confused  " ye-yeah?" i replied back trying to control my voice not to stutter and crack to avoid embarassing myself but then he said something new "i need you to come with me" he said and that made me in an absolute confussion  and thought *( weren't you were supposed to asked me to cooked for you!!!)* i said in an absolute confussion in my face but i don't wanna show nanzhu  and just replied to him "whe-where" i said stuttering  he just sigh and told me to follow him which i don't know why but i followed him to where i don't know. and I followed him upstairs to his room....TO WHERE?!.

TO BE CONTINUED...

OOPS HEHE 
MAYBE PLEASE NEXT TIME FOLLOW ME?

YEAH YOU ALL GOTTO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD PUT A HOT SCENCE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD I ? OR SHOULD I NOT?.

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY MISTAKES HERE
BYE~