[03.] Ray.

Writer

Writer

Until she could finally see them, Julie seemed unease. She missed half of the words her dad and Carlos told her or the moment Flynn rushed worried to her. Even when the manager approached her with a smile, Julie seemed lost in another moment.

She had thought that they were past all this. She had almost forgotten about Caleb. When she was finally free from her family, she didn't even realize when her legs had already reached the garage. Losing the track of her moves, she opened the door realising that she was alone.

"Guys?", Julie asked slowly stepping inside. She, almost, heard the echo of her voice as she kept speaking, "Alex? Luke? Reggie?", her eyes scanning every aspect of the room. The idea of them hiding again crossed her mind but she had already accepted that they simply weren't there, as she finished walking up and down, searching the entire room.

Her thoughts rushing to the idea that they were actually gone, bringing tears on the corner of her eyes. A last glimpse of her favourite place in the world, their studio, and that's when she noticed a small piece of paper laying on the table. Furrowing her eyebrows, she held back the tears that were ready to escape, and took it in her hands.

Barely making sense of the sloppy handwriting, she managed to study the message that a very familiar ghost wrote; We went to find Willie to check if he knows anything, we are fine. We'll see you in the morning. Your favourites ghosts:)

A sigh slipped from her mouth, laughing at the little drawing of a ghost by the edge of the paper. Needless to say, it didn't even look like a ghost. A bit relieved, not fully though; since she didn't really trust them to go around alone.

As she walked outside, she let her body slide at the door resting her head, and wrapping her arms around her knees. She was searching for a hint of warmth, but however she rubbed places of her skin she still felt cold. Her hands slipped on her forehead, and sighs kept coming out from her mouth.

Her gaze traveled to the sky, in a search for hope, her eyes sparking under the moonlight. A small star outshined the others, letting her embrace the feeling she was so desperately trying to find. Hope.

"Mama,", she whispered, a soft smile growing on her lips, "if you're listening, please give them another chance. Help us.", she said to her star.

Somehow, her muscles had lost the previous tension and a wave of encouragement hit her. She got up, deciding there was nothing she could do right now but wait, and went back to her room not letting her boys leave her thoughts.

At the same time, three ghostly young men were right outside of an old, abandoned someone might say, building with the sing Hollywood Ghost Club.

Luke's idea now seemed as the worst thing they could do at the moment, so here they're standing for endless minutes waiting.

"What are we waiting for?", Reggie spoke up first, turning his head to face the others. They were sitting right at the top of that high building, letting their legs float at the edge of the roof. Luke shrugged his shoulders, "Shall we go in?", he hesitantly asked, staring at Alex.