- Heartfelt Confessions -

The opportunity to talk to Draco presented itself one evening in the Hogwarts library. Ron and Harry had been studying together when they noticed Draco sitting alone at a nearby table, immersed in a book.

Harry glanced at Ron, silently conveying their shared determination to have the conversation they had been putting off for days. With a nod from Ron, they gathered their courage and approached Draco's table.

"Draco," Harry greeted, his voice steady despite the nerves churning in his stomach.

Draco looked up from his book, surprise flickering in his grey eyes as he saw Ron and Harry standing before him. "Potter, Weasley. What brings you here?"

Ron cleared his throat, exchanging a glance with Harry before speaking. "Can we talk, Draco? It's... important."

Draco studied them for a moment, sensing the gravity of their request. "Alright," he replied, closing his book and giving them his full attention. "What is it?"

Harry took a deep breath, his heart pounding with a mix of apprehension and hope. "It's about us, Draco," he began, choosing his words carefully. "Ron and I... we've been talking, and... we both care about you a lot."

Draco's expression softened, a hint of confusion in his eyes. "What do you mean?"

Ron stepped in, his voice steady as he spoke. "We've... been thinking about the possibility of... including you in our relationship."

The words hung in the air, tension thickening as Draco processed what they were saying. His gaze shifted between Harry and Ron, searching for any hint of insincerity or jest, but all he found was earnestness and vulnerability.

"You want... all three of us... together?" Draco asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Harry nodded, meeting Draco's gaze with unwavering determination. "Yes, Draco. We know it's... unconventional, but we care about you, and we wanted to talk to you about how you feel."

Draco's emotions were a whirlwind as he absorbed their words. He had never expected such a proposition, especially from Harry and Ron. Part of him felt disbelief, while another part felt a surge of warmth at the thought of being wanted by them in such a way.

"I... I don't know what to say," Draco admitted, his walls starting to crack under the weight of their honesty.

Ron reached out, placing a reassuring hand on Draco's shoulder. "You don't have to say anything right now, Draco. Just... think about it. We care about you, no matter what."

The library around them seemed to fade into the background as the three of them sat in a moment of vulnerability and possibility. Whatever the future held, they knew that their bond, forged in the complexities of friendship and longing, would guide them through the uncertain waters ahead.