- Love's Eternal Union -

With Draco's father's blessing and their hearts overflowing with love, Harry, Draco, and Ron set out to plan their wedding, a celebration of their love and commitment that would unite them in a bond stronger than ever before.

They gathered in the Gryffindor common room, surrounded by friends and loved ones, to discuss their vision for the wedding.

"We want it to be a celebration of love and unity," Harry began, his eyes shining with excitement. "A day where we can share our happiness with everyone we care about."

Draco nodded in agreement, his mind already buzzing with ideas. "I want it to be elegant yet intimate, a reflection of our journey together and the love we share."

Ron grinned, his enthusiasm contagious. "And we can't forget the food! It has to be absolutely delicious."

Together, they brainstormed ideas, from the venue to the decorations to the menu, each detail carefully chosen to reflect their love and personalities.

"We should have the ceremony outdoors, by the lake," Draco suggested, his eyes lighting up with the thought. "The sunset will make for a beautiful backdrop."

Harry and Ron nodded in agreement, the image of exchanging vows under the golden hues of the setting sun filling them with joy.

"And we can have a reception in the Great Hall," Harry added, his mind already envisioning the grand celebration. "With music, dancing, and of course, plenty of food and drinks."

Ron's eyes gleamed at the mention of food. "I'll make sure the menu is top-notch, with all our favorite dishes."

As they continued to plan, their excitement grew, each detail bringing them closer together and filling them with anticipation for the big day.

"We should also include personal touches," Draco suggested, a smile playing on his lips. "Like writing our own vows and having meaningful decorations that represent our journey together."

Harry and Ron nodded in agreement, their hearts swelling with love for Draco and their shared vision for the wedding.

As the planning session came to an end, they shared a group hug, their hearts full of love and gratitude for each other.

"We're going to have the most amazing wedding," Harry said, his voice filled with certainty.

Draco smiled, his eyes sparkling with happiness. "And it will be the start of a new chapter in our lives, filled with love, happiness, and endless adventures together."

Ron grinned, his excitement evident. "I can't wait to marry you both and celebrate our love with everyone we care about."

With their hearts set on their shared vision, Harry, Draco, and Ron embarked on the journey of planning their wedding, a celebration of love that would unite them in a bond that would last a lifetime.