- Love's Celebration -

The news of Harry, Ron, and Draco's engagement spread like wildfire through Hogwarts, eliciting joy and excitement from their friends and classmates. Hermione, always the organiser, took it upon herself to plan an engagement party that would bring together Gryffindors and Slytherins alike to celebrate love and unity.

In the weeks leading up to the party, Hermione enlisted the help of Ginny, Luna, Neville, and a few Slytherin friends who were eager to show their support for the trio's love.

The Great Hall was transformed into a magical wonderland, with enchanted decorations that sparkled and danced in the air, creating an atmosphere of joy and celebration.

As the guests arrived, dressed in their finest robes and with smiles on their faces, the air buzzed with excitement and anticipation. Gryffindors and Slytherins mingled freely, their differences set aside in the spirit of love and friendship.

Hermione stood at the entrance, greeting each guest with warmth and enthusiasm. "Welcome, everyone! Thank you for joining us in celebrating Harry, Ron, and Draco's engagement."

The trio of grooms-to-be arrived together, their eyes wide with wonder at the sight of the transformed Great Hall. Harry, Ron, and Draco were dressed in matching outfits, their love and happiness evident in every glance and touch.

The party was a whirlwind of laughter, music, and heartfelt congratulations. Hermione had organised a magical photo booth where guests could capture memories of the evening, and a delicious buffet that featured a variety of wizarding delicacies.

As the night wore on, speeches were made, toasts were raised, and the dance floor came alive with couples twirling and laughing together.

Ginny took the stage, her voice carrying across the room. "To Harry, Ron, and Draco, may your love continue to grow and flourish. We are honoured to celebrate this special moment with you."

Cheers erupted from the crowd, glasses clinking in a chorus of celebration.

Neville, with Luna by his side, added his own words of wisdom. "Love is a powerful force, one that transcends boundaries and brings people together. Harry, Ron, and Draco, your love is an inspiration to us all."

The trio smiled, their hearts full as they looked around at the sea of faces, friends old and new, united in their happiness.

As the party drew to a close, Hermione approached Harry, Ron, and Draco, her eyes shining with pride. "I'm so happy for you all. This party is just the beginning of a lifetime of love and happiness together."

Harry hugged Hermione tightly, his gratitude evident in every gesture. "Thank you for everything, Hermione. This means the world to us."

Ron and Draco echoed Harry's sentiments, their hearts overflowing with love and gratitude for their friends and the incredible evening they had shared.

And so, as the last guests bid farewell and the stars twinkled overhead, Harry, Ron, and Draco felt a profound sense of love and belonging, knowing that their journey was just beginning, filled with endless possibilities and the unwavering support of those they held dear.