- Ever After -

The wedding celebration had come to a close, leaving behind memories that would be cherished forever. As Harry, Ron, and Draco basked in the afterglow of their magical day, they found themselves looking forward to the future with hearts full of love and hope.

The days that followed were a whirlwind of joy and happiness, as they settled into married life together. They shared quiet moments of intimacy and laughter, building a home filled with love and warmth.

One evening, as they sat by the fireplace in their shared quarters, Draco looked at Harry and Ron with a soft smile. "I can't believe we're married. It feels like a dream come true."

Harry reached for Draco's hand, his eyes sparkling with love. "It is a dream come true, Draco. We're finally together, bound by love and commitment."

Ron nodded, his gaze filled with adoration. "I couldn't imagine my life without you both. You're everything to me."

As they sat together, wrapped in each other's embrace, they talked about their hopes and dreams for the future. They spoke of starting a family, of building a life together filled with love, laughter, and adventure.

"We'll create our own traditions," Draco mused, a twinkle in his eyes. "We'll celebrate every anniversary, every milestone, with love and joy."

Harry kissed Draco's forehead, his heart filled with love. "And we'll face every challenge together, supporting each other every step of the way."

Ron smiled, his love for them evident in every gesture. "We're a team, always and forever. Together, we can conquer anything."

As they looked ahead to the years to come, they knew that their love was strong enough to withstand any obstacle. They had found their happily ever after, a life filled with love, laughter, and the promise of endless tomorrows.

And so, as they sat together in the glow of the fire, their hearts entwined in a bond that was unbreakable, Harry, Ron, and Draco knew that their love story was just beginning—a story of love, resilience, and the enduring power of love that would last a lifetime.