- Love's Unspoken Vow -

As the days grew shorter and the air turned crisp with the promise of autumn, Harry and Ron found themselves planning a surprise that would change their lives forever. Their love for Draco had blossomed into something deeper and more profound, and they were ready to take the next step in their journey together.

One evening, as they sat by the fireplace in their shared quarters, Harry and Ron exchanged knowing glances, their hearts filled with excitement and nerves.

"Are you ready for this?" Harry asked, his voice tinged with anticipation.

Ron nodded, a smile tugging at his lips. "I've never been more sure of anything, Harry. Draco means everything to us."

Their plan was simple yet filled with love and meaning. They would invite Draco to a secluded spot by the lake, where the setting sun painted the sky in hues of gold and pink. It was a place that held special memories for the three of them, a place where their love had flourished and grown.

As they waited for Draco to join them, their hearts beat in unison, their love for him a silent promise that bound them together.

When Draco arrived, his eyes widened in surprise at the scene before him. A blanket was spread out on the grass, adorned with candles that flickered in the gentle breeze. Soft music played in the background, adding to the romantic ambiance.

"What's all this?" Draco asked, his voice filled with wonder.

Harry stepped forward, his gaze locked with Draco's. "Draco, you mean everything to us. You've brought so much love and joy into our lives, and we want to spend forever showing you just how much you mean to us."

Ron joined Harry, his eyes shining with emotion. "We love you, Draco. And we want to spend the rest of our lives making you happy."

Draco's heart swelled with emotion as Harry and Ron each took one of his hands, their love and devotion evident in every touch and every word.

"Harry, Ron... I love you both more than words can express," Draco said, his voice trembling with emotion. "You've shown me what true love is, and I want nothing more than to spend my life with you."

With tears of joy in their eyes, Harry and Ron dropped to one knee simultaneously, presenting Draco with two rings, each symbolizing their commitment and devotion.

"Draco, will you marry us?" they asked in unison, their voices filled with love and hope.

Draco's heart soared as he looked into their eyes, seeing the depth of their love and the promise of a future filled with happiness and love.

"Yes," Draco whispered, his voice carrying the weight of a thousand promises. "Yes, I will marry you both."

And so, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a golden glow over the lake, Harry, Ron, and Draco exchanged vows of love and devotion, their hearts intertwined in a bond that would withstand the test of time. They were not just partners; they were soulmates, united in a love that transcended boundaries and embraced the beauty of their unique bond.