6

Amina Moore

I rolled over to check my phone and immediately locked it back. I saw KK had texted me about going to one of the men's basketball mixers with the team and I just mentally rolled my eyes.

It had been about a week since my last "encounter" with Paige and I was honestly dreading seeing her again. I just have to tell keep myself away from her and alcohol because obviously all my senses fly out the window if around her if I have alcohol in my system.

I've been busy with classes so I haven't seen the team since that last party so I'm sure KK wouldn't let me decline even if I wanted to so I just hopped out of bed and began to get dressed.

The mixer is just a social event, kind of like a party but happens during the day and everyone just mingles and drinks. It's less wild, from what I've heard but I have a feeling it'll be the opposite actually.

I responded to KK and told her to come pick me up because I didn't feel like driving and she agreed saying she'd be here in an hour leaving me to scramble to get dressed.

Right on time I finished getting ready and made my way out to KK's car and was greeted by KK,Azzi and my mortal enemy it seems like.

"Hey Mina! I haven't seen you in forever omg!" Azzi screeched causing me to laugh and nod.

"Yeah, I've been busy as hell with my classes!" I responded and she nodded her head signaling that she understood me.

"Right! I was starting to think you cut us off or something" KK joked and I rolled my eyes at her.

"KK don't start with me" I laughed and she threw her hands up in defense and focused on the road.

"Hmm. Hey Paige" I spoke feeling her staring at me.

"Hey pretty girl" She laughed and directed her attention on to her phone making me roll my eyes again.

Bitch.

"Azzi take my pictures" I handed my phone to her and she began snapping them. I was posing for them, until I felt a pair of eyes on me the whole time.

"Can I help you? The hell" I mumbled grabbing my phone back from Azzi deciding which ones to post.

"There go that mouth again...maybe you need a reminder" She whispered, brushing her lips slightly across my neck almost causing a sound to come out of my mouth.

She laughed at the reaction she got out of me which only made me more annoyed with the Blonde. I need to get my ass out this car.

"Alright, let's find everybody else"KK stated as she put the car in park.