Chapter 11

Alright guys I know it's been a long time since I've uploaded sorry about that I haven't had a computer to upload with but now I should be able to upload a lot quicker if i keep getting good results. Sorry if it's a little short. PLEASE comment, vote, and/or fan. Preferably and. Love you guys and I hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the date I got Derek to drop me off at my house, I decided it was time to see my dad. When we got to my house he parked in front of my house and walked around the car and opened my door before i coule even get my seatbelt undone.

" Why, thank you. Such a gentlewolf." I said curtsiing like a girl, making him laugh at me. We walked up the stairs to my front porch in silence. A comfortable silence not awkward. I was happy to find that we could be comfortable in our silence. Not feeling like I have to fill the silence with some nonsense.

" Stiles?" He asked holding my arm so i turned towards him.

" yea?"

" Would you be willing to go on another date with me this weekend?"

" You mean you actually want to go on another date with me?" I asked about to faint with happiness that he Derek Hale could actually like me. of course i knew that it was only because we were mates. but can you blame me that i still can't believe that this beautiful God like man could actually be made just for me. Just for me to see in the shower pleasuring himself, or to pleasure him myself, or to kiss at the top of a ferris wheel like some dream. I mean he's just so amazing. thinking these thoughts had me thinking back to when i saw him in the shower and I could feel myself getting hard from the memory. God, I swear my hormones are going crazy. Is it going to be like this everytime i see him?

I saw Dereks nostrils flare and a lustful hungry look took over his looks.

" Of course i want to go on another date with you. You are my mate after all." He said a little tightly. Just the mention of us being mates had my mind racing at what i could do to him. Making me strain against my jeans. His nostrils flared again and all of a sudden i was against the door with him leaning against me his arm over me and his head resting on my neck. How did we even get into this sittuation?

" Stiles if you keep doing that I'm going to take you." I didn't know what he was talking about.

" What are you talking about?" I asked him.

" Getting turned on by every little thing I say. You smell so good without being aroused, but when you aroused I just want to take you then and there. TO keep you in my bedroom for only me to see and to do whatever i want." I gulped at the thought of this and the way his voice was husky with lust. That statement just made me 10 times harder to where it was painful. God, I wanted him!

" Stiles!"

" I'm sorry I can't help it when you say stuff like that i can't contrrol myself I just want you to take me where I stand." Oh my god did I really say that out loud.

" Stiles please don't say stuff like that I'm trying to control myself!"

" Sorry. To be honest I didn't mean to say that but it seems that I can't control my mouth around you. It seems whatever I think I say around you." I said apologetically.

" I know but sometimes i can't control my self eiter, and i'm afraid it might make me do something you'll regret later and i don't want that to happen. I don't want to do something that might make you hate me."

"Derek," i saiid softly taking his face on my hands making him look at me. " I could never hate you."

" You say that now but..."

" Derek I'm serious i could never hate you if you turned me into a werewolf if you bit me. Nothing could make me hate you."

"Still.."

" Yes i'll go on another date with you." I said before attaching my lips to his. he stood there shocked before slowly he moved his lips with mine in perfect sinc.

I was slowly getting addicted to Derek. Not only his kisses which were amazing by the way but everything about him. How I always thought he was the meanest person/ werewolf on earth but really he was just hiding a secret sweet side that when unleashed made his seem like the sweetest. I can't believe that I'm dating him! He's perfect! He's not just perfect, he's perfect for me. Once it started getting really heatedt that was when i decded it would probably be best if i broke this kiss off before I couldn't stop.

"Bye." I said shyly like I didn't just attack his lips.

" Bye." He said smiling not even breathing hard. Freaking werewolf. " Can i pick you up after school?"

" Sure I'm not doing anything tomorrow." I said trying to conseal my excitement.

" Okay i'll see you then." He said giving me a peck on my lips before heading off too his beautiful car. i watched his butt as he walked out damn he's got a nice ass.