Chapter 13

Hey guys so I know I was going to upload a lot quicker but it took a little bit longer to get my laptop. So I'm sorry about that, and I'm sure some fans of my other books are probably wondering why I always upload this one first when I am able to upload and it is because personally I feel more motivated with this book. One because I am a stronger believer in Sterek and two because I have some really cool fans with this book who are loyal and awesome to me. Thank you guys for staying with me for so long I hope you guys like it.

~Love Amanda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A.N IMPORTANT there is a sexual scene in this chapter between two boys if you don't like I would not read this chapter you can get the gist of this chapter.)

"Derek!" I was back on the porch in the same position I was at where it all began just the other day, but this time it wasn't his fault I was mad this time it was mine.

I heard him before I saw him my new half werewolf senses kicking in. I still only saw him as a blur running but that it was more than what I saw before. Not to mentioning he was shirtless and now I could see every dip in his abs and he was even more beautiful. I took a second to look at his face and I saw worry that he was trying to hide but didn't quite succeed at it. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. What why is he asking m that, shouldn't I be asking him that? Then I realized that I was still looking md as hell. I couldn't help but smile.

“What did I do?" He asked.

"Nothing! There’s nothing wrong with you it's me. I don't know. I just have some questions."

"Are you going to break up with me?" He asked and I swear I saw a sliver of hurt in his eyes for a second, and even though it was gone in a millisecond the fact that he already cares for me so much even after only just getting is so painfully gratifying I could feel the joy slash sadness for making him feel that way well up inside me. How could someone, as amazingly beautiful in the world be meant for the awkward kid of small town Beacon Hills?

"How could you possibly think that I'm going to break up with you? I just this doesn't have anything to do with you that it has to deal with me." He looked at me for a second like I was the stupidest person in the world. I went over what I said. Oh god did I really just use the, it's not you it's me line.

"Dammit, that is not how I meant it, what I mean is that I have been acting weird today. Like being more aggressive. Almost more flirtatious also." I said looking down at the ground hoping he wouldn't get mad at me.

"Oh Stiles you had me worried I thought I had done something. Those are just side effects of your half change. It takes small parts of you that were never really noticed and brings them out more. So before you were flirtatious you just didn't notice it but me I knew it. You flirted with me all the time when you were fully human. Hell, even if you weren't meant for me I don't think that I would still be straight. I'd be at least a little gay at least for you. I think a lot of people feel your attraction too on top of your flirtation. Which is why whenever someone actually gives you a chance they stay your friend your whole life. Besides Scott, who we both know is just a dick who is someone else who ever abandoned you?"

"Jackson." I didn't even have to think about that one.

“Now Jackson doesn't count. First off he is a dick second whether you believe it or not he idolizes you. He sees you as someone who lets yourself be who you are. You don’t try to hide what you've become. And he craves that. Second you have always been aggressive. Every time you use your snide remarks out on us it shows a little bit of your inner aggression if someone is really watching you." I looked at him he knows me. I mean really knows me.