Chapter 3

Hey guys so this is dedicated to DarNdeadly because she was the onlyone who commented and you donthave to commentbut it does make me upload about 10 times faster any ways something that Ishould really start saying before writing any of my books. I am a VERY impulsive writier I might just be reading a book one second the next I'll log on wattpad see someone commented on one of my books  and I'll start reading and  something that comes with my impulsiveness none of my chapters are EVERRRR editedone because I do not have an editor so message me if you want to become mine and two because I immediately start writing it on wattpad beforeeven thinking about putting on a word document sooo yea that is about everything. I really hope you like this chapter. COMMENT VOTE LIKE FAN

LOVE ALL OF YA....AMANDA:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( HAS SEXUAL CONTENT SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT DONT READ IT)

Stiles POV

"I think you are turning in to a werwolf." All the sounds aroung us stopped with that comment.

" What do you mean youthink I am turning into a werewolf. It is impossible I've never been bitten?"

" Well there is more then one way to turn into a werewolf."

" What are those? "

" I have to check a few books at my house before anything."He said looking down.

" Well why do you even think that? Just because i can see into an hospital room?"

" No, not just that also the fact that you are starting to smell like one. As well as your eyes are changing the madder you get."

" What?" I said. I didn't realize I was getting mad till he said that.

" Are you going to stay here and watch your bud make out with his girl ordo you want tocome with me?"

" Where are you going?"  Iasked and he lookedat me likeI was stupid.

" To go chech out some books from my house I just said that!"

" Oh..Right." I thought about it stay here with my supposed bestfriend or go with Derek to see if I'm a werewolf. It's a no brainer. " Im coming." He just nodded and turned around.

We stood there with hisback turned tome for a little while before he turned around.

" Are you getting on or not?" I blushed at his comment.

" Oh ummmm ok." I said. Heturned backaround. I tried to jump on his back but he is at least five inches taller than me(AN have no idea how much the height difference is but in my book he's 6 1/2 inches taller than stiles.) so every timeI'd just slide right back off.

" Umm I need help." Isaid looking down embarassed that I couldn't evenjumpp on toa guys back.

I could hear Derek's silent laughs as he turned around I saw a gleam in his eyes. He picked up undert he  arms before carefully putting me on his back.

" Thanks." Isaid.

"Dont mention it.Now hold on."He said before jumping off the roof. I quickly wrapped my legs tighter around his stomach feeling his abs tense under my legs every time he moved. I put my arms around to hold tightly on his perfect muscular chest. I stuffed my face into the side of his neck trying to keep my breath even and my mind off of his perfect abs that I could easily lean down and touch.